March News: Where in the Wonderful World is Lisa?
March NEWS: Where in the Wonderful World is Lisa?
When this newsletter publishes, I will be in the South Pacific with little to no Wi-Fi! I want to say thank you for your support of me on my journey with We Said Go Travel! In 2017, I have written for Delta Sky Magazine, Luxury Magazine, Sierra Club Magazine and am currently on assignment for Smithsonian. I have been working to build We Said Go Travel one step, one word, one video, one day at a time. I now have over one million video views and many print and online articles. I am grateful that you have been walking this road with me.
Where did I travel in March?
I loved Kirkwood, Heavenly and Northstar for different reasons and cannot wait to go back. See all four of my videos below.
I am currently on assignment in the Solomon Islands. I promise to share video and photos from my adventures as soon as I am back in the land of Wi-Fi.
- I was invited to give a talk about travel but don’t worry if you missed it! CLICK HERE to see the video!
- At Utah’s Olympic Park, I rode the Winter Comet Bobsled. I did not chicken out but I did think about it! See us going 65mph: Watch it here on my Instagram!
- I met Cindy Crawford at Umami Burger! For my 50 before 50 bucketlist: PHOTO with a SUPERMODEL! See it here!
Recent Articles written by or featuring Lisa:
- Sierra Club: Skiing with the Visually Impaired
- Thank you to Bravo for inviting me to be a travel expert in their article about learning to speak the local language.
- I wrote for Mountain Travel Sobek about my travels in Nepal.
Travel Writing Award:
Thank you to everyone who has participated in our We Said Go Travel Competitions! The 2016 Gratitude We Said Go Travel Writing Award entries are currently being published. The Summer Independence Award will open in May 2017. I have been honored to publish nearly 2000 writers from 75 countries with the dozen writing competitions I have hosted on We Said Go Travel. Thank you for all the support.
As my fortune cookie said: “Pack your bags. You are bound for an exciting destination.” I will leave you with an Irish story for St. Patrick’s Day. Thank you for your support. Lisa
- Work like you don’t need the money.
- Love like you’ve never been hurt.
- Dance like nobody’s watching.
- Sing like nobody’s listening.
- Live like it’s Heaven on Earth.
- May there always be work for your hands to do;
- May your purse always hold a coin or two;
- May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
- May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
- May the hand of a friend always be near you;
- May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
Newest Videos from Lisa and We Said Go Travel: Lisa Niver in Lake Tahoe skiing:
Thank you for reading and participating with We Said GO Travel.