Real Housewives of Orange County Week 6 Recap
Typos are loving sponsored by a Grey Goose.
- This show is garbage
- Not really
- These women are garbage
- That’s better
- I’m in London
- Drinking vodka and watching garbage
- Life is good
- Vicki has a boyfriend
- She really wants us to know that
- He is great
- She REALLY wants us to know that
- Vicki is special
- By special of course I mean fire her
- She is a twat and completely unlikeable.
- Meghan is having a baby thing
- She is not Southern
- Peggy is strange
- Her husband is weird
- Maybe they’ll grow on me
- Maybe not
- Peggy wants us to think she doesn’t speak English
- Blah, blah, blah
- She is faking it
- She is stupid to pretend to be stupid
- That phone did not fall from the vibration
- Dear Lord
- Meghan is calling everyone
- I’m bored
- I’m having a drink
- I’m also having a shot
- A shot and a drink is how this show makes me roll
- Lydia is planning a party
- I can’t
- Everyone is shopping for Meghan’s baby
- I want to impale myself
- I can’t do this whole season
- Mu liver won’t make it
- Kelly and Vicki are shopping
- The store smells shitty
- Probably because they are shitty
- Vicki needs to brush the back of her hair
- Tamra and Shannon shopping is stupid
- This is just plain stupid
- Shut the fuck up
- Kelly vag is apparently crusty
- We probably all knew that already
- Tamra, Shannon and Kelly meet
- I could gauge my own eyes out
- I miss Jose
- He didn’t; come with me to London
- We’ll make out when I get home
- It is going to happen people
- I love you Jose!
- Shannon and Tamra are not funny
- Separately or together
- Kelly is a drunk
- Vicki is annoyed by Millenniums
- Bless her
- Shut the fuck up
- Time for the baby thing
- Everyone arrives
- Peggy didn’t bother to do her hair
- Aspen the baby is beautiful
- Tamra and Shannon ignore Vicki
- Tamra is getting drink
- Shannon is pretending to not drink
- Shannon is hungry
- Vicki is making Shannon hungry
- Vicki is blowing smoke up Peggy’s ass
- They are opening presents
- Dear Lord
- Who does this?
- It is not a baby shower
- Don’t make me watch this
- Demand that I don’t blog it
- I am begging you
- Jose is begging you
- We are begging you as a couple
- This show is garbage
- I’m addicted
- Damn it
- Lydia invites everyone to her party
- Tells them to be nice
- Never going to happen
- Tamra talks shit about Vicki
- Shannon finally drinks
- On camera
- You know she drank off camera earlier
- Shannon says Vicki is delusional
- Shannon is painfully delusional
- Vicki says Shannon is fat
- I need another drink
- I need to stop blogging this show
- I’ll see you here next week
- I’ll be drunk
- I’ll also be keeping it real
Why are we so obsessed with politics? I’ve heard several explanations. One is that politics has become one of the few things we all have...
It’s been a tough few years for friends. Friendships used to be about, well, friendship. But in the past few years, friends have been required...
For the past three years, LinkedIn has identified cloud computing as the No. 1 in-demand global skill. Now, in a first-of-its-kind program, 19 community colleges...
When many of us enter our synagogues, we see two flags framing the Aron Kodesh: the flag of the United States and the flag of Israel. ...
“It isn’t your sweet conversation That brings this sensation, oh no It’s just the nearness of you” — Hoagy Carmichael A few weeks ago I...
I am the grandchild of Shoah survivors. Until my bar mitzvah, I did not have the faintest understanding of what that truly meant. Around that...
Twelve years ago, a young German Christian woman sought my assistance in converting to Judaism. As I listened to her reasons for wishing to become...
Editor’s note: The following is a transcription of Yossi Klein Halevi’s response to a student’s question at DePaul University on Nov. 14 in Chicago. According...
It was the summer of 2014. By day, missiles targeting Israel’s heartland triggered code-red sirens that sent Emily Berg and her co-workers in Tel Aviv...
Consider the following few names: Moshe Yaalon, Shaul Mofaz, Amir Peretz, Yizhak Mordechai. Do you remember any of these names? All were Israel’s Defense Ministers...
Getting ready for Thanksgiving this year has required some real work. I’m not talking about prepping the turkey and baking pies. Amid all the chaos,...
Editor’s note: This is the Thanksgiving Haggadah we published last year. A lot has happened in the past 12 months, but we think the themes,...
On Thursday Nov. 15, Jewish community leaders attended an online briefing to learn about the impact of the Woolsey and Hill fires on the greater...
Refugees in Their Own City In the wake of the Woolsey fire, the Kletter family evacuated its Malibu home and tried to check into a...
As the death toll and damage estimates continue to rise from the Camp Fire in Northern California, Jewish organizations are scrambling to respond to the needs...
In the aftermath of the Woolsey Fire, the new normal for those who have been able to return home, and actually have a home to return...
After 10 years as executive director for the nonprofit Clergy & Laity for Economic Justice in Los Angeles, Rabbi Jonathan Klein resigned from the position...
After making hundreds of cakes and pies, pounds of stuffing, zillions of biscuits and rolls and gallons of gravy for customers for Thanksgiving in my...