Real Housewives of Orange County Week 5 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
- I’m already bored
- I’m still watching the opening credits
- I’ve made myself a Cosmo
- It tastes as good as an orgasm
- Jose is here
- He’s resting on ice
- He thinks RHOC is hilarious
- Not in a good way
- In a Trump is President way
- Lunch at the beach
- Meghan, Tamra, Shannon
- The cousin/nanny is there too
- Meghan is a twat
- Shannon is drinking
- Tequila is on her diet
- Nanny takes the baby away
- Meghan has no idea what she is doing
- Or how idiotic she sounds
- Shannon is still whining about her weight
- Meghan says her marriage is to blame not Vicki
- Meghan is having a party to introduce the baby
- Vicki is invited
- Blah, blah, blah
- Lydia is on a family vacation in Hawaii
- She is a good Christian
- Her boys are talking about kissing naked
- Jesus wants them to know about sex
- Lydia says Jesus loves sex
- I am dying
- Jesus is here and he spit out his drink
- He’s on the floor laughing
- His robe is going to get wrinkled!
- This sex talk to small children is painful
- Oh.My. God.
- Lydia and her hubs were virgins when they got married
- I can’t
- Poor girl
- How does she know he is even good in bed?
- FYI: Jesus does not love sex
- He is however fine with you having sex
- He also says he does not care if you’re married
- He also does not care who you sleep with
- He also believes in same sex marriage
- He told me to tell you that
- He is laughing again
- I think JC may have had a sip of my Cosmo
- By accident of course
- Bless him
- Time to hear about Peggy being Armenian
- Ugh with this one already
- Her description of being Armenian sounds Jewish
- Peggy is car name dropping
- Peggy invites them to a party
- Shannon declines because Vicki will be here
- Shannon is a fucking nut job
- Not a regular nut job
- A fucking nut job
- Jesus is telling me to use less profanity
- Jose says more
- These two are fun together
- Kelly is out with her mom
- Who cares?
- Her mom is looking at a senior center
- I can’t
- The woman at the center thinks Kelly is a moron
- So do I
- Her mom looks great for 68
- They are now fighting
- I want to punch Kelly
- Kelly is crying
- I’m skipping over Kelly
- She’s disgusting
- Time for Vicki
- I’m going to make out with Jose right now
- Jesus is in the restroom
- Michael has a girlfriend
- Vicki wants him to have a pre-nup
- She also wants him to practice safe sex
- I want to impale myself
- Kelly invites Tamra to coffee
- Tamra calls Shannon to tell her
- Gossiping bitches
- Shannon needs to be institutionalized
- I would cheat on Shannon
- That’s mean
- I know Jesus, I know
- Lydia wants her hubs to get snipped
- She does not want any more kids
- Jesus says Lydia is an interesting Christian
- I finished my Cosmo
- I also drank Jose off the ice
- He’s now staring at me from the bottle
- I love him
- I’m sick of Meghan and her nanny
- Jim goes straight to the baby
- That is a cute baby
- Meghan is unwatchable
- Tamra is having a hot flash
- Kelly is fucking with Tamra
- Tamra is too dumb to see it
- This show is great when you’re a little drunky
- Kelly plays dirty on Twitter
- Tamra should not be talking to her
- Dumb and dumber
- Tamra apologizes
- Kelly accepts it
- Kelly is vicious
- Peggy keeps looking at the camera
- They are having a car event
- They are rich
- Rich, rich, rich
- Rich and Armenian
- Might as well be a Kardashian
- They are equally as uninteresting as the Kardashians
- Time for the party
- Lydia looks great
- Meghan’s dress is hideous
- Lydia is telling everyone about the snipping
- That’s the Christian way
- Ball cutting in the name of Jesus
- Vicki arrives
- The car is revealed
- The car is gross
- Nobody cares about the car
- Meghan invites the girls to her party
- They promise to be nice to Shannon and Tamra
- Never going to happen
- Tamra and her gay husband are at Shannon’s
- Shannon’s husband is dead in the eyes
- Shannon and Tamra are blowing off Peggy
- Everyone is going to play nice for the baby party
- Vicki is full of shit
- Meghan calls her out on it
- Vicki is mentally stunted
- Meghan is not afraid to say anything
- Vicki says she has done all she can
- Meghan suggests she could do more
- Vicki says she has apologized many times
- To everyone
- I am Team Meghan on this one
- Vicki stops being an idiot and she can stop apologizing
- Peggy is not a fit on this show
- Peggy holds Meghan’s mouth shut
- Meghan should have slapped Peggy’s hand away
- These women are embarrassing
- They are also street crack
- I’m hooked
- Jose is sleeping
- Jesus is leaving
- I’m going to watch The Bachelorette
- I’m drunk but keeping it real
In his regular column in the Detroit Free Press, the eminent author Mitch Albom wrote that his New Year’s resolution this year is to “stay...
Can one word change history? One video? One person? Diaspora. It’s not a new word. Jews have heard it all of our lives. But have...
Most American Jews despise President Donald Trump. All Jews hate anti-Semitism. The barely visible silver lining of Rashida Tlaib’s nascent congressional career is to help...
On the Jan. 14 episode of ABC’s “The View,” co-host Meghan McCain said that politically conservative women like herself who are anti-abortion are being excluded from...
I will be attending the Women’s March, Los Angeles on Jan. 19 and here’s why: In a forum convened by the American Jewish Committee, Emiliana...
Last week, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) was interviewed by The New York Times. King has a long history of racially tinged comments — comments that...
What is so intriguing about “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” the acclaimed television series now in its second season on Amazon Video that features a young,...
When it was reported in the past week that President Donald Trump frequently talked to his aides last year about his desire to withdraw from...
Amnon Damti was 10 years old when he saw a performance by Russia’s Bolshoi Ballet on television and knew he had found his calling. Five...
Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot is a stocky, unassuming, man. He was born and raised in Israel’s periphery. Never an aristocrat, never a prince, he is...
It’s just over a week before Tu B’Shevat on a sunny morning in Malibu, and Wilshire Boulevard Temple (WBT) Camps, which operates Camp Hess Kramer...
As tens of thousands of educators, parents and students marched, picketed and voiced their solidarity with the teachers strike against the Los Angeles Unified School...
Tu B’Shevat, a Jewish holiday commemorating the importance and sanctity of trees, could not be more fitting in this day and age. Undoubtedly, it’s not...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist Then the children of Israel came into the midst of the sea on dry land, and...
Trees are secretly talking, trading and waging war on one another. They do this by using a network of fungi that grow around and inside...
I read “The Classic Cuisine of the Italian Jews” by Edda Servi Machlin cover to cover, something I’ve done perhaps twice in my entire life....
Carol Channing, the wide-eyed, raspy-voiced Broadway star who made an indelible impression as Dolly Levi in “Hello, Dolly!” and as Lorelei Lee in “Gentlemen Prefer...
For those on the fence about whether to participate in the upcoming Women’s March Los Angeles on Jan. 19, Women’s March Los Angeles (WMLA) Co-founder...
On a recent December morning at Yavneh Hebrew Academy in Hancock Park, third-grader Yonah Mandelbaum offered his lunch to a classmate after the boy said...
A granddaughter learns that her beloved rabbi grandpa was a con artist. A daughter discovers that her doctor father is into degradation pornography. A sister...
World War II movies frequently feature daredevil heroes with steel-trap minds, but for sheer guts and ingenuity it’s hard to beat four young Jews in...
There has been a spate of White House memoirs in recent months, many intended to settle scores; publicize gossip, accusations and rumors to score points...
To celebrate the birthday of the trees, here’s a quick and easy branch-themed arrangement for your home. Start by gathering any branches you can find...
In 1973, when TreePeople founder Andy Lipkis was an 18-year-old college freshman, he decided to build upon an experience he had at Camp JCA Shalom...
Rabbi Shimon Abramczik, Florette Benhamou, Fanny Koyman and Patty Tanner were selected as recipients of the Milken Family Foundation’s 2018 Jewish Educator Awards. The 29th annual...
FRI JAN 18 YJP Shabbat Dinner More than 100 young Jewish professionals connect and network with an open bar and a four-course Shabbat dinner at...
Bruce Justin Tufeld, son of renowned television announcer Richard “Dick” Tufeld and Adrienne Tufeld, passed away Jan. 15 from complications due to liver cancer. He...
[caption id="attachment_292406" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Ryan Torok[/caption] Ryan Torok “Tile Does Survive,” 2019 Made with Malibu tile, the Marla Bennett Israel Discovery Center and Garden sign at...
Debating Intimacy While well-intentioned, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s prescription for intimacy is unhelpful and misleading at best (“Holy Lust Over Romance,” Jan. 4). At worst, it’s...