Real Housewives of New York City Week 16 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
- I am doing bullet points
- I know some of you feel cheated by this format
- I get it
- You’ll be okay
- Jose is here with me
- He’s excited to see his motherland of Mexico
- He wants me to do a shot in her honor
- He says if I love him, I love Mexico
- Another shot in honor of Jose
- Dear Lord
- My gums are numb
- Morning yoga and breakfast for the drunks
- Luann has a hangover
- She’s so classy
- Tinsley got flowers for being slutty
- Mazel Tov
- Half the girls are going to surf
- Others are being lazy
- Bethenny talks to Ramona
- Tells her not to come to Tequila
- Ramona says whatever Bethenny wants
- She’s going
- Bethenny and Ramona are scripted
- Bethenny handles it with classy
- Ramona is mentally unstable
- Bethenny, Luann, Dorinda and Carole go surfing
- Sonja calls out Tinsley’s slutty behavior
- Pot, Kettle
- Sonja and Ramona are gossiping
- Tinsley is talking to her “boyfriend”
- Tinsley still wants to talk about Page 6
- Tinsley wants Sonja to call Page 6
- Sonja is over it
- Luann thinks surfing will help her hangover
- She drinks because Tom is at The Regency
- Sonja is lecturing Tinsley
- I want to impale myself
- Tinsley is a one season kind of girl
- Everyone is in two cars to go shopping
- Bethenny says Ramona knows she is not invited to Tequila
- Everyone thinks Bethenny will cave
- Shopping looks amazing
- Ramona is licking Bethenny’s ass
- Ramona buys Bethenny a gift
- So lame
- Ramona buys Bethenny another gift
- Bethenny makes a stupid rape reference
- Not necessary
- Ramona bought a gift for everyone but Dorinda
- Carole, Bethenny and Sonja are hot tubbing
- Bethenny asks Sonja if she should invite Ramona
- Bethenny tells Sonja to tell Ramona she can come
- I wouldn’t have included Ramona
- Better TV if she were left out
- I just did another shot ( 3rd )
- My liver is crying and laughing at the same time
- Sonja tells Carole and Bethenny that Ramona is sad
- She also says Ramona is not getting laid
- That apparently is also what makes her so mean
- Sonja wants Ramona to admit she is miserable
- Not going to happen
- Ramona gets a blow out, then goes for a fake run
- Oh. My. God. This. Is. Perfect.
- This is the best show on television.
- Sonja invites Ramona for Bethenny
- Ramona is pathological
- Sonja is lovely, but also painful
- Almost time for a Skinnygirl commercial
- Wait for it……
- Everyone is out for dinner
- Tinsley is STILL TALKING ABOUT PAGE 6
- I’m bored
- I’m drunk
- I’m bored and drunk
- I want to punch Tinsley
- Tinsley and Sonja are now screaming
- People are staring
- Talk turns to Ramona’s sex life
- I can’t
- Dorinda has gifts for everyone
- Gag gifts, very funny
- Bethenny gives a pre-Tequila debriefing
- Ramona is invited
- However Bethenny wants to talk to her
- Bethenny begs Ramona to behave herself
- She cries and begs Ramona to be nice
- It is sad and touching and valid
- Bethenny hugs Ramona
- So gross
- Shame she caved
- Everyone is off to Tequila by helicopter
- Ramona looks tragic
- Ramona and Bethenny in the same helicopter is scripted
- I call bullshit
- Jose is hoping to see family
- I love him
- We’re making out
- No shame
- Jose knows Viktor
- Jose knows Rafael
- Ramona is now licking Bethenny’s ass
- I can’t
- Neither can Dorinda
- This tequila tasting is my dream
- I’ll pass on the horn though
- Ramona is repulsive
- Jose knows all those little kids
- Skinnygirl commercial in three…two…one…
- They are getting blasted
- Luann is a Champion
- Sonja hasn’t had a drink in 10 months
- Her nose is growing
- Time to go back to the house
- Hilarious how often they say the name of the house
- All drunks in the pool!
- Sonja wants to make out with Luann
- Dorinda and a rope swing do not mix
- Sonja doesn’t think she will get married again
- Ramona talks about Mario cheating
- Sonja talks about Mario cheating
- Sonja is sloppy
- Sonja wants Ramona to admit she is not happy
- Sonja is talking about Ramona having sex
- Ramona is melancholy
- Bethenny comes to Ramona’s defense
- Sonja is slurring
- Bethenny is screaming
- Ramona is wallowing
- Next week they’re still in Mexico!
- I love this show
- I love Jose
- I love you for reading
- I love keeping it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
[caption id="attachment_241957" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Jace Kletter reads from the Torah as MJCS Cantor Marcelo Gindlin (far left) and (from left) Jeff, Josie and Jett Kletter...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach should come together — and that’s exactly what Fusion...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
Already winning rave reviews in advance of its release, the film “Green Book” is about a black pianist and the white driver/bodyguard he hires for...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...