Real Housewives of New York City Week 7 Recap
Typos are lovingly brought to you by Jose Cuervo.
I’ve had 2 shots and a cocktail in the past hour, so this might get messy. By messy of course I mean harsh. Buckle up.
- It is Thanksgiving
- They should just film this live
- Would be so much better
- Ramona is shopping with Avery
- Luann is planning her ridiculous wedding
- Sonja calls Luann Countess
- That needs to stop
- Dorinda is hosting a charity event
- She’s planned nothing
- Bethenny bought a much bigger apartment
- She may move in or flip it
- Blah, blah, blah
- Business is clearly good
- Ramona is painfully unappealing
- Avery looks like Mario
- Or perhaps Ramona’s old face
- Ramona is still upset about Bethenny
- Avery says her mom is harsh
- Why are we watching this?
- I’m making another drink
- Sonja and Luann are talking about Bethenny and Ramona
- Dorinda and Bethenny are talking about Ramona
- High school bullshit
- Tinsley is out for drinks with Sonja and Ramona
- Back at Boutique
- Noting good can come of this
- Ramona makes me want to impale myself
- Dating advice from Ramona is painful
- The girls are trolling
- So embarrassing
- Ramona flirting is making my eyes bleed
- I can’t
- Tinsley is embarrassing herself
- She will last one season
- Sonja is funny, but needs new material
- Tinsley got laid
- She’s lying about it though
- Bethenny is at a charity event
- Bethenny’s boyfriend is lovely
- Bethenny says Dennis always had feelings for her
- Even while married
- She thinks it is romantic
- I think it is awful
- I love how Dennis looks at Bethenny
- He loves her and you can see it
- Time for Carole to pretend she is young
- This relationship is so over
- Bless them for trying
- Carole speaks of Adam like he is her caretaker
- Carole is talking a lot of shit about Adam
- Carole doesn’t seem to know how old she is
- Tinsley is out for a date with a kid
- I am not watching this
- Cocktail time
- My gums are numb
- Freaking awesome
- Ramona stinks of desperation
- Ramona is dirty
- Literally and figuratively
- Ramona has a hard on for Tom
- Mostly because he doesn’t have a hard on for her
- More wedding planning
- I’m going to fold my laundry
- Time for Dorinda’s event
- John is finally invited to something
- Tinsley talks shit about Bethenny
- Not a smart move
- Bethenny’s imitation of Ramona is perfection
- Bethenny is avoiding Ramona
- Ramona is desperate to see Bethenny
- Bethenny tries to set up Sonja
- He’s already dated her
- Sonja is mean to Tinsley
- Green is not her color
- Tom and Luann arrive
- Bethenny is great
- Ramona goes after the guy Bethenny chose for Sonja
- The thirst is real
- Sonja calls out Ramona for being slutty
- Oy to the vey
- I’m done
- Bethenny meets Tom for the first time
- Bethenny apologizes for causing drama
- Tom ignores the apology and changes the subject
- Nobody is bidding on Dorinda’s silent auction
- Weird group
- People off the street perhaps
- “Charity Whores” is brilliant
- Carole is listening to gossip about Tom
- This is just sad
- Luann looks like a fool
- Poor thing
- I’m done
- I’m drunk
- I’m keeping it real
Civil rights lawyer and advocate Michelle Alexander, writing last week in The New York Times, decided to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day by focusing...
I have a dream that one day soon we will live in a nation where all people “will not be judged by the color of...
To Emiliana Guereca and Deena Katz, Co-founders Women's March L.A. Dear Emiliana and Deena, There’s a rabbinic dictum, Dan lkaf zchut, give every person the...
Imagine hearing this fictitious interview on a German radio show in 1931: Radio Host: Frau Muller, you purport to be a feminist and human rights...
Congress recently passed a bill with a two-thirds majority in the Senate and the House of Representatives, a seemingly impossible feat in these divided times....
Reading about all the disturbing events in the world today, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed or angry, to fear that nothing you do will make...
I am a privileged white man and an avowed centrist. As such, I want the Women’s March to succeed. I want to support a movement...
The Women’s March has held an interesting place in New York since the first one in 2017. The New York Women’s March has never been...
Ethiopian-born Tzahai Yeshita works as an unskilled assistant at Shoham, a geriatric hospital near Pardes Hanna-Karkur in Haifa. Unskilled assistants include nonmedical staff such as...
Martin Luther King Day is an appropriate occasion to write about Israel’s shortages. I guess any day is an appropriate occasion to write about Israel’s...
[caption id="attachment_292709" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Dor Kedmi“Tel Aviv, Winter,” 2019Credit: Dor Kedmi[/caption] Dor Kedmi: “Tel Aviv, Winter,” 2019 “Tel Aviv, Winter” is part of the international...
Nestled in the Judean Hills overlooking Jerusalem, Kibbutz Ma’ale HaHamisha offers an oasis of serenity. Peace reigns with its neighborhood Arab villages and just over...
The organs called a pow-wow. I try to close her lids, said eyes, but nightmares prevent me. I’m a slave to my design, claimed ears,...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist It came to pass on the third day when it was morning, that there were thunder...
Wandering around New York City at the beginning of January requires a will of steel. There are so many legitimately mouthwatering aromas emanating from the...
“Be the first to greet every person.” — Rabbi Matya, the son of Charash Mention the word “immigrant” and most people agree we have been...
Over the past two years, an anti-immigrant trend has taken over. When I turn on the news, all I hear is how the president wants...
Itay Asaf, his brother, Eyal, and sister, Shelly, grew up in Israel with their orphaned father. They listened to stories about his childhood and how...
It’s not uncommon to hear miraculous reunion stories involving Holocaust survivors. They usually revolve around finding long-lost family members or friends. However, the story of...
After the Holocaust, tales of Jewish acts of rebellion against the Nazis came to light, including partisan fighters battling in the forests, and uprisings in...
“Writers are just regular people, if not a bit more vain and shallow than most,” one of the characters in “Hark,” Sam Lipsyte’s new novel,...
“The State of Israel may be regarded as the quintessential science fiction (SF) nation,” write Sheldon Teitelbaum and Emanuel Lottem, the co-editors of “Zion’s Fiction...
With the proliferation of electronic communications, the fine art of writing notes and letters by hand is going by the wayside. But nothing beats the...
More than 200 guests celebrated Los Angeles Hebrew High School’s 70th anniversary at a gala on Jan. 13 at Sinai Temple in Westwood. Hebrew High sophomore Charlotte...
SAT JAN 26 Shabbat in 3-D Kehillat Ma’arav’s “Shabbat in 3-D” offers Daven (prayer), Drash (a sermon) and Dine (Kiddush). Special guest Rabbi Martin Pasternak...
Elaine Attias died Dec. 4 at 94. Survived by son Daniel; daughters Diana, Jane; 2 grandchildren. Hillside Judith Arenson died Aug. 9 at 78. Survived...
Jenni Konner is a writer, director and producer known for executive producing HBO’s limited series “Camping” and HBO’s acclaimed series “Girls,” which ran for six seasons....
Women’s March Yasher koach to Rabbi Nicole Guzik for her column about her decision to attend the Women’s March LA event (“Marching as a Woman,...
This comic ran in the Jan. 25 issue of the Jewish Journal. [caption id="attachment_292718" align="alignnone" width="2050"] Steve Greenberg[/caption]