Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Captain Morgan
We are back in what they have promised will be explosive. We’ll see, but it looks like we are finally going to get some good stuff. Important to note that I think it is idiotic that Bob is being given a platform. I also think it is ridiculous that Peter is here. Ugh. I’ve had a cocktail, with another one on the way, so here we go.
- Bob is gross to me
- Peter is gross to me
- Todd is invisible
- Bob says an apology is not enough
- He can’t believe what he said
- Say you’re sorry asshole
- He still does not say sorry
- Sheree is forgiving of him
- I can’t
- Bob hasn’t told his kids about hitting their mom?
- Bob is mentally deficient
- Football brain damage perhaps
- Peter would hit Bob, but they’re friends
- Hit him anyway
- Lots of excuses going on here
- Sheree says she wants a friendship with Bob
- Because HE is not where she needs him to be
- That is sad and pathetic and heartbreaking
- Peter says Hawaii was weird
- Peter is clearly angry
- This is awkward
- Cynthia says they broke up for a lot of reasons
- She was resentful of Peter
- She was mad all the time
- She does not handle stress well
- Peter denies sleeping around
- Cynthia went on a date
- Peter is banging lots of people
- He likes someone a whole lot
- Peter will always love Cynthia
- This is creepy to watch
- Over to Riley, she is spending time with her dad
- Brutal storyline
- I wouldn’t have allowed that for one second
- Porsha’s “boyfriend” Todd is not there
- He’s also not her boyfriend
- Come on now Sweetie
- Not buying it
- Cocktail #2 is done
- Make me another!
- Peter is talking under his breath
- He has a hard on for Porsha
- He also has a hard on for Phaedra
- Peter is ready to blow up
- So exciting
- I’m suddenly glad Peter is there
- Porsha’s Todd is a fame whore
- He was never that into her
- Peter leaves the set
- Damn it!
- Come back Peter!!!
- Peter says Phaedra and Porsha are full of shit
- Peter says he wishes Cynthia was stronger
- Peter is bitter
- Oy vey
- Peter is a loser
- I lost sight of it for a second
- Sheree is the bone carrier
- Shamea joins the ladies on the couch
- Pretty girl
- Porsha is no longer talking to Shamea
- Porsha says she never slept with Riley’s dad
- Porsha wants us to know she is not a whore
- Blah, blah, blah
- Porsha feels no loyalty to Shamea
- Blind support of Phaedra though
- She is as dumb as she is pretty
- Porsha is yelling at Kenya to shut up
- Andy is loving it
- So am I
- Kenya calls Porsha Elvis
- I love this show
- Porsha wants Kenya to be done
- Kenya needs to be quiet
- Porsha apologizes to Shamea
- They declare love for each other
- Kandi is not having it
- Kandi wants to talk about the Shamea bi rumors
- Kandi says then Porsha is bi too
- Andy changes the subject real quick
- Time for the Frick and Frack review
- Shamea warns Porsha against Phaedra
- Porsha is too dumb to get it
- Bless her
- Phaedra says she never thought Porsha was dumb
- Phaedra uses Porsha
- Know it
- Phaedra says peeps are jealous of her and Porsha
- Nobody thinks their friendship is genuine
- Shamea tells Porsha to hide her credit cards
- Phaedra tells Shamea to stop lying
- I BELIEVE
- No way Phaedra didn’t know what Apollo was doing
- Not a shot in hell
- Porsha says Phaedra said Kandi was banging Shamea
- Phaedra pretends to be shocked
- It is about to go down
- Shamea shuts up Phaedra
- Phaedra calls Shamea a hooker
- Phaedra and Shamea are yelling over each other
- I’m losing interest
- Get control Andy!
- Phaedra is using plastic surgery groupons
- Porsha is crying
- Shamea calls Phaedra a fraud
- Phaedra calls Shamea a whore
- Phaedra has manipulated Porsha
- I feel sad for her
- She is too weak and too dumb to stand strong
- Time to talk about all the lesbians in Atlanta
- Todd is back
- Kandi admits to hooking up with a few women
- Andy is loving it again
- Porsha is on the defense
- Kandi is not sure why she won’t fell us
- Phaedra denies any part of the rumor mill
- Phaedra’s desire for revenge will be clear in three, two, one
- Word on the street!
- Blah, blah, blah
- Todd throws out that the Feds are still watching
- That’s a wrap!
- Bravo Todd
- They are watching and they will catch another thief
- Know it
- Andy wants to know if they’re homophobic
- Porsha insists she is not homophobic
- Todd confirms Porsha made a proposition
- Porsha denies
- Kandi clarifies it again
- Kandi is holding her own
- Porsha is faltering
- Porsha is also a journalist
- Hang on… choking on my cocktail… laughing too hard
- Porsha says Phaedra told her Kandi wanted to drug her
- There you have it folks
- It was Phaedra all along
- Phaedra thought Kandi called the Feds, so she made shit up
- Phaedra should be fired
- She should also be banned from practicing law
- Next week will be interesting
- I’ll be here, with Jose, keeping it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
[caption id="attachment_241957" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Jace Kletter reads from the Torah as MJCS Cantor Marcelo Gindlin (far left) and (from left) Jeff, Josie and Jett Kletter...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
[caption id="attachment_242008" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo by Moshe Levis Photography[/caption] Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
[caption id="attachment_242022" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] From Left: Dimiter D. Marinov, Viggo Mortensen (left) as Frank “Tony Lip” Vallelonga and Mahershala Ali as Don Shirley[/caption] Already winning...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...