Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 3 Recap
Typos are generously sponsored by Jose Cuervo.
- I was done with this reunion last week
- I was done with Rinna weeks ago
- Years actually
- Rinna is ruining this show
- Kim Richards looks amazing
- Time for her to come back
- Kim gives Rinna back a stuffed bunny
- I LOVE Kim
- Rinna walks off
- Eileen chases after her
- Rinna is a moron
- Eileen is invisible
- Kim goes to Rinna to explain herself
- Rinna wants nothing to do with her
- Rinna is humiliated
- This is what humiliates her?
- Rinna calls Kim sick
- Rinna is mean spirited
- She is also garbage
- Kim calls out Rinna for being Rinna
- Rinna says Kim used her for a storyline
- Kyle steps in and calls Rinna stupid
- Kyle points out it was Kim’s show first
- Dorit says Rinna has a big mouth
- Rinna has no comeback
- She speaks her truth
- Her truth is sociopathic
- Apparently Eden is on the couch
- Who cares?
- Kyle doesn’t know what enabling is
- Bless her heart
- These women are not too bright
- Rinna knew what she said in Mexico
- Rinna must go
- Dorit should get another season
- Rinna swears on his kid’s life
- Karma is watching
- Who does that?
- A sociopath
- Eileen is talking
- Eileen is invisible
- Therefore we can skip over this
- FYI: isn’t it clump not glump?
- Eileen speaks for Rinna
- Blah, blah, blah
- I don’t care about anything Eden or Eileen say
- The E’s are a waste of our time
- Xanax time
- I love Xanax
- No shame
- That bag of pills is embarrassing
- Get a nice pill box!
- Coke time
- Dear Lord
- Rinna is dangerous
- Dangerous and disgusting
- Rinna made Xanax a story
- Rinna has a pill list written down?
- I thought she knew them all?
- Rinna is painfully stupid
- Dorit is a beautiful girl
- Every time Eileen speaks I drink
- Rinna wanted to hurt Dorit
- Rinna wants Harry to love her like PK loves Dorit
- Never gonna happen
- Rinna is “clean and clear’
- Eden and Kim are dismissed
- Eileen is mumbling
- I’m making out with Jose
- Fire Eileen too
- She’s an idiot
- Lisa Vanderpump is everything
- I ain’t got nothing but love for her
- I love Max
- They found his birth mother
- LVP is gorgeous
- She is an angel to so many puppies
- I need to get a dog
- A Vanderpump dog!
- I love Giggy
- Harrison too
- Lisa went naked on Instagram
- Nice for her kids
- Rinna’s girls are pretty
- They are not Gigi and Bella however
- Why so much Rinna?
- NOBODY likes her
- Gigi is classy
- Yolanda is classy
- Rinna is garbage
- That’s a wrap
- Rinna must go
- Eileen must go
- Erika must get back to the old Erika
- Dorit needs to come back
- Kyle is good television
- LVP remains the Queen
- Glad it’s over
- I love you Jose
- Until next season……
- Keep it real
In his regular column in the Detroit Free Press, the eminent author Mitch Albom wrote that his New Year’s resolution this year is to “stay...
Can one word change history? One video? One person? Diaspora. It’s not a new word. Jews have heard it all of our lives. But have...
Most American Jews despise President Donald Trump. All Jews hate anti-Semitism. The barely visible silver lining of Rashida Tlaib’s nascent congressional career is to help...
On the Jan. 14 episode of ABC’s “The View,” co-host Meghan McCain said that politically conservative women like herself who are anti-abortion are being excluded from...
I will be attending the Women’s March, Los Angeles on Jan. 19 and here’s why: In a forum convened by the American Jewish Committee, Emiliana...
Last week, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) was interviewed by The New York Times. King has a long history of racially tinged comments — comments that...
What is so intriguing about “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” the acclaimed television series now in its second season on Amazon Video that features a young,...
When it was reported in the past week that President Donald Trump frequently talked to his aides last year about his desire to withdraw from...
Amnon Damti was 10 years old when he saw a performance by Russia’s Bolshoi Ballet on television and knew he had found his calling. Five...
Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot is a stocky, unassuming, man. He was born and raised in Israel’s periphery. Never an aristocrat, never a prince, he is...
It’s just over a week before Tu B’Shevat on a sunny morning in Malibu, and Wilshire Boulevard Temple (WBT) Camps, which operates Camp Hess Kramer...
As tens of thousands of educators, parents and students marched, picketed and voiced their solidarity with the teachers strike against the Los Angeles Unified School...
Tu B’Shevat, a Jewish holiday commemorating the importance and sanctity of trees, could not be more fitting in this day and age. Undoubtedly, it’s not...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist Then the children of Israel came into the midst of the sea on dry land, and...
Trees are secretly talking, trading and waging war on one another. They do this by using a network of fungi that grow around and inside...
I read “The Classic Cuisine of the Italian Jews” by Edda Servi Machlin cover to cover, something I’ve done perhaps twice in my entire life....
Carol Channing, the wide-eyed, raspy-voiced Broadway star who made an indelible impression as Dolly Levi in “Hello, Dolly!” and as Lorelei Lee in “Gentlemen Prefer...
For those on the fence about whether to participate in the upcoming Women’s March Los Angeles on Jan. 19, Women’s March Los Angeles (WMLA) Co-founder...
On a recent December morning at Yavneh Hebrew Academy in Hancock Park, third-grader Yonah Mandelbaum offered his lunch to a classmate after the boy said...
A granddaughter learns that her beloved rabbi grandpa was a con artist. A daughter discovers that her doctor father is into degradation pornography. A sister...
World War II movies frequently feature daredevil heroes with steel-trap minds, but for sheer guts and ingenuity it’s hard to beat four young Jews in...
There has been a spate of White House memoirs in recent months, many intended to settle scores; publicize gossip, accusations and rumors to score points...
To celebrate the birthday of the trees, here’s a quick and easy branch-themed arrangement for your home. Start by gathering any branches you can find...
In 1973, when TreePeople founder Andy Lipkis was an 18-year-old college freshman, he decided to build upon an experience he had at Camp JCA Shalom...
Rabbi Shimon Abramczik, Florette Benhamou, Fanny Koyman and Patty Tanner were selected as recipients of the Milken Family Foundation’s 2018 Jewish Educator Awards. The 29th annual...
FRI JAN 18 YJP Shabbat Dinner More than 100 young Jewish professionals connect and network with an open bar and a four-course Shabbat dinner at...