Real Housewives of Atlanta Finale Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Absolute.
This show is finally over. Zit has been a struggle to stick with it because there were no storylines, but we did it! I would like to thank Jose Cuervo for making this blog, and all the blogs for this season, possible. It has been a pleasure to drink you and I look forward to joining you for the reunion. I am in London this week and have Atlanta, Beverly Hills and New York City to get through so buckle up and enjoy the bullet points of what will perhaps be my final blog for Atlanta. To be clear, unless Nene comes back I am done. Atlanta needs Nene to lure me back.
- Sheree’s house is beautiful
- It is not done
- It is way too busy a street for my taste
- It is also very close to other houses
- Five years of the same storyline
- I’m over it
- Kandi and Riley are having dinner with her dad
- Kandi should NEVER have done this
- Riley is just not that into her Dad
- This is painful to watch
- Riley is beautiful
- I’m skipping over this bullshit
- Phaedra is helping Johnny sue Kandi
- Without legally helping him
- Phaedra is a sociopath
- She cannot be trusted
- She is not a Southern Bell
- She had a hand in Apollo’s crimes
- I’m skipping over this too
- I am starting my second drink
- Sheree is having a housewarming
- Her house is not done
- Porsha is visiting her Dad’s grave
- If there are no tears, it is not crying
- Porsha is unappealing
- This won’t help
- I’m skipping over his too
- Kandi finds out about the lawsuit
- Phaedra does not know how to dress
- Dwight looks good
- Sheree’s house is huge
- Why does she need this much house?
- Porsha’s boyfriend has forgiven her extortion
- Sheree’s mom is stunning
- Sheree’s outfit is not working for me
- This party is so fake
- These women are so fake
- This show is so slow
- Cynthia and Peter are creepy
- They always were
- Everyone is talking shot about everyone
- Kim and Kroy arrive
- Blah, blah, blah
- My friend Justin is there and he is gorgeous
- Sheree looks good as a redhead
- Kim has had A LOT of work done
- A LOT
- A LOT
- Kenya goes looking for trouble
- She’ll find it in three, two, one….
- Kandi says hi to Kim
- Kim is a twat
- Sheree is pissed people saw her basement
- Kenya is being a bitch
- Kim goes after Kenya
- Kenya fires back
- How old are these bitches?
- Too old for this shit
- Porsha is trying to sound like Nene
- Not working
- Phaedra is learning about Apollo’s girlfriend
- She’s not a good enough actress to act surprised
- Cynthia talks alone to Peter
- He’s not interested in her anymore
- She is thirsty
- Kandi talks to Phaedra
- It is so stupid and weird
- I don’t get Kandi
- Phaedra is pathological
- This season was a waste of time
- The reunion will be everything
- Shit is going down in the ATL
- I’ll be back to keep it real
Why are we so obsessed with politics? I’ve heard several explanations. One is that politics has become one of the few things we all have...
It’s been a tough few years for friends. Friendships used to be about, well, friendship. But in the past few years, friends have been required...
For the past three years, LinkedIn has identified cloud computing as the No. 1 in-demand global skill. Now, in a first-of-its-kind program, 19 community colleges...
When many of us enter our synagogues, we see two flags framing the Aron Kodesh: the flag of the United States and the flag of Israel. ...
“It isn’t your sweet conversation That brings this sensation, oh no It’s just the nearness of you” — Hoagy Carmichael A few weeks ago I...
I am the grandchild of Shoah survivors. Until my bar mitzvah, I did not have the faintest understanding of what that truly meant. Around that...
Twelve years ago, a young German Christian woman sought my assistance in converting to Judaism. As I listened to her reasons for wishing to become...
Editor’s note: The following is a transcription of Yossi Klein Halevi’s response to a student’s question at DePaul University on Nov. 14 in Chicago. According...
It was the summer of 2014. By day, missiles targeting Israel’s heartland triggered code-red sirens that sent Emily Berg and her co-workers in Tel Aviv...
Consider the following few names: Moshe Yaalon, Shaul Mofaz, Amir Peretz, Yizhak Mordechai. Do you remember any of these names? All were Israel’s Defense Ministers...
Getting ready for Thanksgiving this year has required some real work. I’m not talking about prepping the turkey and baking pies. Amid all the chaos,...
Editor’s note: This is the Thanksgiving Haggadah we published last year. A lot has happened in the past 12 months, but we think the themes,...
On Thursday Nov. 15, Jewish community leaders attended an online briefing to learn about the impact of the Woolsey and Hill fires on the greater...
Refugees in Their Own City In the wake of the Woolsey fire, the Kletter family evacuated its Malibu home and tried to check into a...
As the death toll and damage estimates continue to rise from the Camp Fire in Northern California, Jewish organizations are scrambling to respond to the needs...
In the aftermath of the Woolsey Fire, the new normal for those who have been able to return home, and actually have a home to return...
After 10 years as executive director for the nonprofit Clergy & Laity for Economic Justice in Los Angeles, Rabbi Jonathan Klein resigned from the position...
After making hundreds of cakes and pies, pounds of stuffing, zillions of biscuits and rolls and gallons of gravy for customers for Thanksgiving in my...