Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap Catch Up of Weeks 9, 10 & 11
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo and a Grey Goose.
Oy vey I’m so far behind! I was too busy in London to blog, but that won’t happen again because catching up is brutal! My RHOA blog has been posted and is up to date, not it’s time to tackle Beverly Hills. I am going to bullet point the past few weeks, will then blog the new episode tonight. I’ve got Jose by my side, but it’s a lot of show to watch. Wish me and my liver good luck!
- Kyle is throwing a big party
- Gatsby themed
- At a property in Malibu
- It’s a big commercial for Mauricio
- Great house
- Gross schlep
- LVP says she isn’t coming
- She’s coming
- Rinna is having a BBQ
- Harry is making pie
- I call bullshit
- Those are store bough pie crusts
- Get over yourselves
- Rinna is a moron
- I just can’t with her
- Bad editing in BH
- Eden arrives
- She is odd but interesting
- More odd than interesting
- Dorit arrives
- Fake hair and fake accents, check!
- Kyle and Camille arrive
- I’d like Camille back full time
- Erika is fabulous
- Rinna’s kids love Erika
- Who doesn’t?
- They are pretty
- Not too bright
- Bless them
- Eden does not speak for all addicts
- Or recovering addicts
- Eden does not fit in here
- Eden is telling Kyle shit about Kim
- Kyle is over it
- Everyone is over it
- Rinna is a bad person
- Everyone bails on Eden
- Kyle is very likeable today
- I’m done with the BBQ
- Dorit is working out
- I’m done with the working out
- Erika is reading at Y&R
- I’m making out with Jose
- Everyone is dressed up
- Off to the party
- Erika wins the costume competition
- Erika is perfection
- The party is outside
- There are no heaters
- Kim and Kyle are chatting
- Eden runs over
- Enough with Eden
- Eden is mentally unstable
- Bless her
- One season for Eden
- Rinna needs a sandwich
- Kim calls out Eden on her crap
- I love Kim
- Kim should replace Eden
- Right now
- Eden throws everyone under the bus
- Rinna is thrown first
- LVP shows up
- We knew she would
- Rinna is nauseating
- PK hits on Erika
- Erika drops the C word
- I love Erika
- LVP scolds Eden
- I’m loving LVP these days
- More commercials for The Agency
- Group trip to Mexico
- Eden is visiting with LVP
- LVP’s closet is everything
- Eden requested the visit
- We’re jumping between conversations
- Rinna and Kyle
- Eden and LVP
- Kyle asks Rinna about Rinna
- Kyle things Even is annoying
- Rinna is blowing smoke up Kyle’s ass
- Eden throws Rinna under the bus
- Rinna is pathological
- She is also sociopathic
- Rinna is playing dumb
- Not really playing
- She’s so dumb
- LVP pieces it all together
- I now feel back for Eden
- I take back 50% of what I’ve written
- I blame Jose for the other 50%
- Eden tells LVP she can tell Kyle
- Eden is okay
- Damaged, but okay
- Dorit’s kids are gorgeous
- Her accent does he kids no favors
- I love Dorit’s kids
- Rinna is whoring her kids
- They are not the Hadid sisters
- Nice try though
- Rinna can’t pronounce Hilfiger
- Dear lord
- She is painful
- I want to be Erika Girardi
- I don’t get Erika Jayne
- Mexico looks fabulous
- We see a history of Rinna being a troll
- Rinna’s kids just aren’t that into her
- Hadid wanna be
- I’m done with them
- Skipping the modelling lesson
- Eileen is in therapy
- I don’t believe in televised therapy
- The women go jet skiing
- Erika is EVERYTHING on a jet ski
- Camille is a great mom
- Rinna, not so much
- I can’t listen to Rinna anymore
- I’m skipping and having a shot
- LVP tells Kyle about Eden
- Eden and Rinna’s part in her stacks
- Kyle is livid
- LVP is loving it all
- I would too
- Kyle and LVP tell the group about Rinna
- Rinna and Eileen arrive tomorrow
- Mexico might run out of tequila
- Dorit thinks LVP’s hands are dirty
- Shit will hit the fan
- Three weeks in one blog is brutal
- I cannot drink another sip
- Just kidding
- Rinna arrives and nobody cares
- Everyone is off to the Agency commercial
- I mean party
- Rinna is a dumbass
- Eileen has diarrhea
- Not funny
- But funny
- Erika tries to help Rinna
- Waste of her time
- Rinna foes to Kyle
- At her party?
- Kyle tells Rinna what she heard
- Rinna is idiotic
- Deny, deny, deny
- Rinna says she never said it
- We see Rinna say it
- Does Rinna think we’re dumb?
- Rinna is lying
- It is hilarious
- LVP is fabulous
- Eileen is not needed here
- Rinna should be fired
- LVP is calling Rinna on her shit
- I love me some LVP
- LVP is willing Rinna to come clean
- She can’t do it
- Rinna leaves in fake tears
- Someone should push her down some stairs
- Rinna “cries” she wants to go home
- If there are no tears, IT IS NOT CRYING
- Rinna is making a fool out of herself
- Digging herself a massive grave
- Eileen needs to poop
- I cannot stand Rinna
- Is Erika buying this bullshit?
- Come on!
- Erika is lovely
- Rinna is a snake
- Rinna is still digging
- She WAS NOT crying!
- Erika wills Rinna to come clean
- She still won’t do it
- Rinna does “doesn’t remember” what she said
- Erika is now begging Rinna to fess up
- Rinna won’t do it
- PK is crude
- Rinna calls Harry for support
- Blah, blah, blah
- I’m skipping this scripted bullshit
- Eden is visiting with her mom
- Beverly Sassoon loos FREAKING AWESOME
- She is as pretty as ever
- Eden needs to shut up about her family
- She’s airing dirty laundry
- Not cool
- Beverly appears to think Eden is lame
- Bless her
- Beverly tells Eden to move on and let go
- I’m done here
- Dorit calls her kids
- They cry
- They are too young for a call
- This is sad
- LVP and Ken are leaving
- She has dogs to save
- Bravo LVP
- LVP is up
- I thought she was leaving?
- Lying bitch
- Rinna needs to be fired
- For real
- Time for a boat trip
- I’m ready to be done
- Rinna is ridiculous
- Eileen is ridiculous
- Rinna blames LVP for her problems
- Horrible editing
- Time to jump off the boat
- So much screeching
- Dorit reminds me of Brittany Murphy
- Rinna humps the table
- My. God.
- FIRE RINNA
- I’m begging you
- I’m drunk
- I’m all caught up
- I’m keeping it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
[caption id="attachment_241957" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Jace Kletter reads from the Torah as MJCS Cantor Marcelo Gindlin (far left) and (from left) Jeff, Josie and Jett Kletter...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach should come together — and that’s exactly what Fusion...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
Already winning rave reviews in advance of its release, the film “Green Book” is about a black pianist and the white driver/bodyguard he hires for...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...