Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Weeks 6 & 7 Recap
Typos are generously provided by Jose Cuervo.
With this blog I will be caught up on all my Housewives recaps. Two hours of Atlanta almost sent me into a coma, so I am hoping Beverly Hills has been able to find a storyline that does not include Erika’s vagina while I was away. Probably not, but a girl can dream. I’ve Jose with me tonight and we are ready. By ready of course I mean I am going to do a shot every time they talk about Erika’s vag, so please pray for my liver while reading. Enjoy a double dose of bullet points.
– Eileen is a gossiping bitch
– Dorit’s accent makes my back spasm
– Eileen is paranoid
– Not a good look
– Dorit feels picked on
– Eileen just can’t help herself
– We’re talking about Erika’s vag
– Shot #1
– Dorit isn’t English
– Dorit wishes she were English
– Camille should come back fulltime
– Everyone is jealous of Erika’s vag
– Kyle is having a game night
– No good can come of that
– Eileen holds grudges
– Please stop talking Eileen
– Kyle needs a more impressive house
– Kim is back!
– Kim looks gorgeous
– Kyle is a twat to Kim
– Not buying the goodness
– I call bullshit on Kyle
– Kyle thinks Kim shoplifted her dress
– Kyle is a bitch
– I’m not sure about Eden
– Too early to tell
– Loved her Dad though
– Eden is into crystals
– Oy vey
– Rinna is on Eden like white on rice
– Rinna makes my eye twitch
– Eden is sober
– Rinna is an idiot
– An idiot
– Eden is talking shit about her dead parents
– Not cool
– No storyline for Eden
– Erika is making a video
– Good for her
– Not a storyline though
– Kyle is flashbacking
– Kyle needs Brandi to be interesting
– Everyone has arrived to game night
– Being late is super rude
– LVP chats up Kim
– Eileen needs to gossip like she needs air
– Rinna is dirty
– Kim should stay away from the garbage
– Rinna is garbage
– Kim sitting across from Rinna is bullshit
– Rinna and Eileen are mean girls
– I want to punch Rinna in the face
– Gosh darn it
– I’m skipping over the games
– I just can’t
– Dorit has a crush on Eden
– Hey Dorit, you’re NOT BRITISH
– Dorit is now hitting on Eden
– PK must want a new vagina
– Bless him
– Eden is not a lesbian
– Eden would bang Erika before Dorit
– We all would Eden
– Eileen is gossiping again
– I need Eileen to go home now
– We’re back onto Erika’s vag
– Shot #2
– Eileen goes after Dorit again
– Dear Lord
– STFU Eileen
– Vagina again
– Shot #3
– Dorit is over the attacking
– Kyle is an idiot
– As a housewife and on Celebrity Apprentice
– Kyle is gross
– Don’t be friends with Kyle
– She is horrible at friendship
– Dorit is calling Eileen out
– Eileen is being ridiculous
– Does anyone care about this?
– Kim is awesome
– She also doesn’t wear panties
– Best line of the night
– Time for Rinna to gang up on Dorit
– Dorit says Eileen and Rinna are a tag team
– Eileen is offended
– Eileen is also stupid
– Dorit is holding her own
– Kim now tells Rinna she is as snake
– Not really, but you know what I mean
– Kim is calm and Rinna is mental
– Good for Kim
– Rinna should be fired
– Kim says she did not say anything about Harry
– She really didn’t
– Rinna is really bitchy
– I wonder if Harry’s boyfriend is bitchy too
– Kim wants an apology from Rinna
– Move on already
– Sweet Jesus
– Rinna wants to talk about Kim’s arrest
– Dirty low blow
– Rinna is garbage
– Everyone is grossed out by Rinna and tells her
– Rinna is walking off
– Kim is not backing down
– Rinna is being a tool
– Eden steps in to help Kim
– Blah, blah, blah
– This is now therapy and I’m done
– Kim should shoot Rinna right now
– Let he apology go Kim
– She does not mean it
– Fake apology in three….two…one
– Kim accepts Rinna’s bullshit
– Video shoot time for Erika
– She’s beautiful
– I’m not offended by her videos
– Bitches be offended
– Rinna and Eileen go to watch the video shoot
– Rinna is a hypocritical twat
– Dorit’s accent makes me itchy
– PK has colored his hair
– Dorit is silly
– Kyle wants us to know she is rich
– They are showing us a house in Malibu
– LVP wants a grandbaby
– She wants to be called Nanny Pinky
– Eden and Rinna go shopping
– Eden has hitched to the wrong horse
– We’re jumping from Kyle and LVP to Rinna and Eden
– I hate the jumping
– Kyle is weak
– Todd should have no opinion here
– LVP says Rinna was inappropriate
– Kyle refuses to support her sister
– Kyle is horrible to Kim
– Eden did not like Kyle
– Eden’s voice sounds just like Brandi
– Rinna loves that Eden doesn’t like Kyle
– Rinna says Kim is not sober
– Oh. Me. God.
– I officially hate Rinna
– Rinna says Kyle is Kim’s enabler
– Rinna should be fired
– Rinna is mentally unstable
– Rinna says Kim could die any day
– I am now laughing at Rinna
– Erika is performing in Greece
– Kyle is going to Greece with Erika
– Eden, Kyle and Eden are lunching
– Eden is out of her mind
– Kyle is not digging Eden
– Kyle doesn’t like to talk about Kim
– I don’t dig Eden anymore
– Why is Kim’s sobriety a storyline?
– Dear Lord
– Fuck off Rinna
– LVP makes me want a dog
– Max wants to know his biological mom
– LVP is emotional about it
– I can’t imagine how she must feel
– Did LVP just says he was in her 60’s?
– Yes, she did
– LVP is crying talking about getting Max
– I am now crying
– Max is a lovely young mam
– Kyle and Erika are in Greece
– Back to Erika’s vag
– Shot #4
– My liver is tired
– Dorit has a lot of help
– Yet she is always holding her kids
– Does not add up
– Bless her
– Dorit invites Eileen to lunch
– Dorit invites Rinna to join them for lunch
– Dorit means well
– I think
– Good luck to her
– Rinna says she is hungry all the time
– Hungry for fame and money, not food
– Dorit says she was drunk at game night
– Does not apologize for her behavior though
– The accent is killing me
– Dorit doesn’t get the constant attack by Eileen
– Eileen is calm
– Dorit is calm
– Rinna is chomping at the bit
– Dorit doesn’t let people talk
– Eileen diffuses Dorit by saying sorry
– Eileen is sneaky
– The air is cleared with Dorit, Eileen and Rinna
– I call bullshit
– Dorit will be a one season girl
– Unless LVP goes to bat for her
– My liver is going on strike
– I’ll be back next week to keep it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
[caption id="attachment_241957" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Jace Kletter reads from the Torah as MJCS Cantor Marcelo Gindlin (far left) and (from left) Jeff, Josie and Jett Kletter...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
[caption id="attachment_242008" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo by Moshe Levis Photography[/caption] Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
[caption id="attachment_242022" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] From Left: Dimiter D. Marinov, Viggo Mortensen (left) as Frank “Tony Lip” Vallelonga and Mahershala Ali as Don Shirley[/caption] Already winning...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...