Real Housewives of Atlanta Weeks 9 & 10 Recap
Typos are generously provided by Jose Cuervo and the support of Grey Goose.
Hello! I’ve been in London for work and therefore fallen a bit behind, so I am going to bullet point the last two episodes with Jose by my side. I am also joined this evening by Captain Morgan and a grey goose. It’s going to be fast and dirty so make yourselves a drink because I’m going in. Here we go!
– Are dogs a storyline now?
– Kenya’s dogs are cute
– Cynthia’s dog is everything
– I don’t care about Matt
– Blah, blah, blah
– Still no storylines
– Peter and Todd are hanging out
– Who the hell cares?
– Peter is getting a new car
– Small penis is my guess
– Peter invited Kenya to a party
– He did not invite Cynthia
– Kenya should have said no
– Kenya is taking Cynthia
– Cynthia is an idiot
– It must be hard to be so dumb
– Kandi needs a new decorator
– Her house hurts my eyes
– Kandi is rehashing last week
– It was boring the first time
– Porsha is moving out
– Porsha is moving in with her mom
– Get an apartment!
– Porsha is also dumb
– Who told Sheree that jumpsuit works?
– Who told Sheree that wig worked?
– Who will buy Sheree’s book?
– Dear Lord make it stop
– Bedroom Kandi is fabulous
– Kandi is a money whore
– Kandi is a bitch
– Kandi has issues
– Probably from all the threesomes
– Makes a girl tired I guess
– Porsha is banging at her mom’s house
– I can’t with this storyline
– I can smell Porsha’s desperation
– Her mom can’t hear them?
– Or the camera crew?
– Sheree and Bob hurt my eyes
– Sheree is also dumb
– Time for Phaedra to blow smoke
– Kandi fired Johnny
– Johnny wants to sue Kandi
– Johnny goes to Phaedra
– I call bullshit
– Cynthia is crashing peter’s party
– Oh. My. God. She. Is. Dumb.
– Time for Kenya to humiliate Matt
– Kenya approves Matt going to Peter’s event
– Kenya is a dumbass
– Kenya is in an abusive relationship
– Kenya is also an abuser
– Oy vey
– Cynthia and Peter should still bone
– Cynthia tells Peter Kenya is not coming
– I’m grossed out by this whole thing
– Kenya turns up
– Of course she did
– Matt turns up
– Matt hits Kenya’s driver
– Matt is mental
– Kenya is mental
– This storyline is mental
– Peter invites Cynthia over
– She shoots him down
– Phaedra is pretending to care
– Bless her
– Still waiting on a storyline
– Marlo has turned up
– I’m tired already
– Where the hell is Nene?
– Does Marla tuck?
– Sheree need Marlo for a story?
– Marlo now hates Kenya
– Sheree is a twat
– Kenya is out of control with Matt
– How much is he getting paid?
– Not enough to ruin his life like this
– Matt has vandalized Kenya’s home
– Cynthia is moving
– Not in with her mother
– Cynthia didn’t really get the lake house
– I knew it
– Remember when Kim Fields was on?
– Me neither
– Kenya has gone to see Phaedra
– Kenya needs to stop with Matt
– Enough already
– Kenya is squeezing out a tear
– She might pee herself
– This show is painful to watch
– Cynthia wants to move in with Kandi
– Kenya wants to move in with Kandi
– Kandi doesn’t do anything for free
– Phaedra’s pop up shop is lame
– Phaedra has no storyline
– This group scares me a little bit
– Porsha’s pixie wig is beautiful
– Cynthia is having flashbacks
– Make it stop
– Kenya fake apologizes to Marlo
– Marlo is not accepting it
– Kenya is holding her own
– Marlo is looking to rumble
– Phaedra raised $7500
– Jose hates this show
– Captain Morgan slept through it
– Grey Goose is giving me therapy
– We will see you next week
– We will be keeping it real
In his regular column in the Detroit Free Press, the eminent author Mitch Albom wrote that his New Year’s resolution this year is to “stay...
Can one word change history? One video? One person? Diaspora. It’s not a new word. Jews have heard it all of our lives. But have...
Most American Jews despise President Donald Trump. All Jews hate anti-Semitism. The barely visible silver lining of Rashida Tlaib’s nascent congressional career is to help...
On the Jan. 14 episode of ABC’s “The View,” co-host Meghan McCain said that politically conservative women like herself who are anti-abortion are being excluded from...
I will be attending the Women’s March, Los Angeles on Jan. 19 and here’s why: In a forum convened by the American Jewish Committee, Emiliana...
Last week, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) was interviewed by The New York Times. King has a long history of racially tinged comments — comments that...
What is so intriguing about “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” the acclaimed television series now in its second season on Amazon Video that features a young,...
When it was reported in the past week that President Donald Trump frequently talked to his aides last year about his desire to withdraw from...
Amnon Damti was 10 years old when he saw a performance by Russia’s Bolshoi Ballet on television and knew he had found his calling. Five...
Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot is a stocky, unassuming, man. He was born and raised in Israel’s periphery. Never an aristocrat, never a prince, he is...
It’s just over a week before Tu B’Shevat on a sunny morning in Malibu, and Wilshire Boulevard Temple (WBT) Camps, which operates Camp Hess Kramer...
As tens of thousands of educators, parents and students marched, picketed and voiced their solidarity with the teachers strike against the Los Angeles Unified School...
Tu B’Shevat, a Jewish holiday commemorating the importance and sanctity of trees, could not be more fitting in this day and age. Undoubtedly, it’s not...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist Then the children of Israel came into the midst of the sea on dry land, and...
Trees are secretly talking, trading and waging war on one another. They do this by using a network of fungi that grow around and inside...
I read “The Classic Cuisine of the Italian Jews” by Edda Servi Machlin cover to cover, something I’ve done perhaps twice in my entire life....
Carol Channing, the wide-eyed, raspy-voiced Broadway star who made an indelible impression as Dolly Levi in “Hello, Dolly!” and as Lorelei Lee in “Gentlemen Prefer...
For those on the fence about whether to participate in the upcoming Women’s March Los Angeles on Jan. 19, Women’s March Los Angeles (WMLA) Co-founder...
On a recent December morning at Yavneh Hebrew Academy in Hancock Park, third-grader Yonah Mandelbaum offered his lunch to a classmate after the boy said...
A granddaughter learns that her beloved rabbi grandpa was a con artist. A daughter discovers that her doctor father is into degradation pornography. A sister...
World War II movies frequently feature daredevil heroes with steel-trap minds, but for sheer guts and ingenuity it’s hard to beat four young Jews in...
There has been a spate of White House memoirs in recent months, many intended to settle scores; publicize gossip, accusations and rumors to score points...
To celebrate the birthday of the trees, here’s a quick and easy branch-themed arrangement for your home. Start by gathering any branches you can find...
In 1973, when TreePeople founder Andy Lipkis was an 18-year-old college freshman, he decided to build upon an experience he had at Camp JCA Shalom...
Rabbi Shimon Abramczik, Florette Benhamou, Fanny Koyman and Patty Tanner were selected as recipients of the Milken Family Foundation’s 2018 Jewish Educator Awards. The 29th annual...
FRI JAN 18 YJP Shabbat Dinner More than 100 young Jewish professionals connect and network with an open bar and a four-course Shabbat dinner at...
Bruce Justin Tufeld, son of renowned television announcer Richard “Dick” Tufeld and Adrienne Tufeld, passed away Jan. 15 from complications due to liver cancer. He...
[caption id="attachment_292406" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Ryan Torok[/caption] Ryan Torok “Tile Does Survive,” 2019 Made with Malibu tile, the Marla Bennett Israel Discovery Center and Garden sign at...
Debating Intimacy While well-intentioned, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s prescription for intimacy is unhelpful and misleading at best (“Holy Lust Over Romance,” Jan. 4). At worst, it’s...