Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
I have plans tonight for dinner with friends and so in the interest of time I am going to bullet point this week in record time because there is a bar with a Cosmo waiting for me. Tis the season to consume adult beverages so buckle up because I have tequila and I'm going in.
– Rinna has Hadid wannabe kids
– Rinna is a wannabe herself
– I can’t handle this storyline
– Rinna is going to NYC to whore out her kids
– Kyle is already in NYC with her daughter Sofia
– Kyle is filled to the brim
– Kyle screeches too much
– Kyle’s laugh is painfully fake
– LVP is at Dorit’s house
– People go to her so I’m not buying this
– LVP lives in BH so Dorit is out of her way
– Dorit has fake hair to match her accent
– Erika Jayne needs to retire
– LVP and Dorit are now in BH shopping
– Dorit’s house was scripted bullshit
– LVP’s boobs look good
– This woman is 60 and fabulous
– The fake accent hurts my ears
– I just had a shot of tequila
– I lied, I had two
– Kyle is opening another store in NYC
– Don’t get it
– Rinna makes my eye twitch
– Kyle’s hair is fantastic
– Rinna talks shit about Harry Hamlin
– It probably annoys his boyfriend
– Dorit’s kids are gorgeous
– Dorit says it is too hot in the park for her baby
– Dorit is wearing a leather coat and scarf
– Dorit’s son has speaking issues
– Maybe he can’t understand her accent?
– I like Dorit
– I love Dorit with her kids
– Eileen is at her mom’s house
– This is breaking my heart
– Losing a parent sucks ass
– Eileen has a brilliant colorist
– I can’t tell if Eileen is fake crying
– We may be watching Ashley Abbott
– This scripted stuff makes my lower back hurt
– My condolences to Eileen and her family
– Wiping away fake tears is hilarious to me
– The modelling storyline is stupid
– Gigi and Bella are perfection
– Rinna is not funny
– Someone should tell her
– I’ll do it
– Rinna, you’re not funny
– Stop laughing at nothing
– I don’t care about Rinna’s vag
– Rinna likes to be naked in front of kids
– From the mouths of babes
– Back to LVP, it is Ken’s birthday
– LVP blew Ken in the car as a gift
– LVP is hilarious and it is not about being English
– She should own it
– Funny as shit
– LVP is buying Max an apartment
– Pandora got a house
– I like Max
– I like LVP the mother
– Rinna is screeching again
– Rinna is an idiot
– Kyle is trying really hard to be cool
– Rinna is really, really, really thirsty
– Rinna is not that connected to her kids
– I see a pole in some futures
– Just saying
– Why not take your kids to QVC?
– I just can’t with Rinna
– She is painfully unlikeable
– Eileen is going to therapy
– Televised therapy pisses me off
– The death in Eileen’s life is staggering
– Eileen is talking shit about her parents
– They are dead and so this is gross
– Everyone is back in LA
– Time for a party at PUMP
– Kyle is wearing the wrong underwear
– I want to impale myself
– Kyle is selling us her show
– Don’t care
– Erika stops Kyle from talking
– Bravo Erika
– LVP and PK are hilarious
– Erika is offended
– LVP reminds her they are English
– Erika tells them they are in America
– Dorit pukes fake accent all over Erika
– Erika reminds Dorit she is from Connecticut
– I am loving this moment
– Dorit is kissing Erika’s ass
– PK is trying to engage
– Erika is being aloof
– LVP tries to lighten things up
– LVP asks Erika to give Kyle some underwear
– Erika is not wearing any underwear
– PK is checking out Erika’s vag
– Dorit does not like Erika
– Erika Jayne should help Erika Girardi out more
– Cut to the next day with Dorit and PK
– PK was digging Erika’s vag
– PK noticed Erika’s vag early and was into it
– PK says he was uncomfortable
– Dorit asks if he was turned on
– Dorit is now obsessed with Erika’s vag
– I’m off to drink
– This show is painful but funny
– I’m getting vodka for next week
– That will keep it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
[caption id="attachment_241957" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Jace Kletter reads from the Torah as MJCS Cantor Marcelo Gindlin (far left) and (from left) Jeff, Josie and Jett Kletter...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach should come together — and that’s exactly what Fusion...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
Already winning rave reviews in advance of its release, the film “Green Book” is about a black pianist and the white driver/bodyguard he hires for...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...