Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
I have plans tonight for dinner with friends and so in the interest of time I am going to bullet point this week in record time because there is a bar with a Cosmo waiting for me. Tis the season to consume adult beverages so buckle up because I have tequila and I'm going in.
– Rinna has Hadid wannabe kids
– Rinna is a wannabe herself
– I can’t handle this storyline
– Rinna is going to NYC to whore out her kids
– Kyle is already in NYC with her daughter Sofia
– Kyle is filled to the brim
– Kyle screeches too much
– Kyle’s laugh is painfully fake
– LVP is at Dorit’s house
– People go to her so I’m not buying this
– LVP lives in BH so Dorit is out of her way
– Dorit has fake hair to match her accent
– Erika Jayne needs to retire
– LVP and Dorit are now in BH shopping
– Dorit’s house was scripted bullshit
– LVP’s boobs look good
– This woman is 60 and fabulous
– The fake accent hurts my ears
– I just had a shot of tequila
– I lied, I had two
– Kyle is opening another store in NYC
– Don’t get it
– Rinna makes my eye twitch
– Kyle’s hair is fantastic
– Rinna talks shit about Harry Hamlin
– It probably annoys his boyfriend
– Dorit’s kids are gorgeous
– Dorit says it is too hot in the park for her baby
– Dorit is wearing a leather coat and scarf
– Dorit’s son has speaking issues
– Maybe he can’t understand her accent?
– I like Dorit
– I love Dorit with her kids
– Eileen is at her mom’s house
– This is breaking my heart
– Losing a parent sucks ass
– Eileen has a brilliant colorist
– I can’t tell if Eileen is fake crying
– We may be watching Ashley Abbott
– This scripted stuff makes my lower back hurt
– My condolences to Eileen and her family
– Wiping away fake tears is hilarious to me
– The modelling storyline is stupid
– Gigi and Bella are perfection
– Rinna is not funny
– Someone should tell her
– I’ll do it
– Rinna, you’re not funny
– Stop laughing at nothing
– I don’t care about Rinna’s vag
– Rinna likes to be naked in front of kids
– From the mouths of babes
– Back to LVP, it is Ken’s birthday
– LVP blew Ken in the car as a gift
– LVP is hilarious and it is not about being English
– She should own it
– Funny as shit
– LVP is buying Max an apartment
– Pandora got a house
– I like Max
– I like LVP the mother
– Rinna is screeching again
– Rinna is an idiot
– Kyle is trying really hard to be cool
– Rinna is really, really, really thirsty
– Rinna is not that connected to her kids
– I see a pole in some futures
– Just saying
– Why not take your kids to QVC?
– I just can’t with Rinna
– She is painfully unlikeable
– Eileen is going to therapy
– Televised therapy pisses me off
– The death in Eileen’s life is staggering
– Eileen is talking shit about her parents
– They are dead and so this is gross
– Everyone is back in LA
– Time for a party at PUMP
– Kyle is wearing the wrong underwear
– I want to impale myself
– Kyle is selling us her show
– Don’t care
– Erika stops Kyle from talking
– Bravo Erika
– LVP and PK are hilarious
– Erika is offended
– LVP reminds her they are English
– Erika tells them they are in America
– Dorit pukes fake accent all over Erika
– Erika reminds Dorit she is from Connecticut
– I am loving this moment
– Dorit is kissing Erika’s ass
– PK is trying to engage
– Erika is being aloof
– LVP tries to lighten things up
– LVP asks Erika to give Kyle some underwear
– Erika is not wearing any underwear
– PK is checking out Erika’s vag
– Dorit does not like Erika
– Erika Jayne should help Erika Girardi out more
– Cut to the next day with Dorit and PK
– PK was digging Erika’s vag
– PK noticed Erika’s vag early and was into it
– PK says he was uncomfortable
– Dorit asks if he was turned on
– Dorit is now obsessed with Erika’s vag
– I’m off to drink
– This show is painful but funny
– I’m getting vodka for next week
– That will keep it real
One of the most celebrated books in the Jewish world last year was my friend Yossi Klein Halevi’s “Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor,” described by...
Next time you complain that your weekend is filled with kids’ birthday parties, spare a thought for friends I’ll call Isla and Jess. Every time...
Los Angeles’ KCBS channel 2 news contacted me three times last week for an on-camera interview. The station’s reporters had read a story in the...
As part of my bucket list experiences over the past couple of months, I learned how to braid and bake challah and the basics of...
After a video of New York University student Leen Dweik confronting Chelsea Clinton at the Christchurch, New Zealand, massacre vigil went viral in February, thousands...
This is a message for those heroes in the LGBTQ community, not just for my friends and my family members and my students, but for...
While the Middle East anxiously waits for details of the Trump “Deal of the Century” — a reference to the Israeli-Palestinian peace plan shepherded by...
There is no question anti-Semitism is on the rise internationally at a level not seen in decades. Sometimes couched as anti-Israel, we find supporters of...
A well-known joke describes a boy excitedly announcing Babe Ruth’s 60th home run to his grandfather, who responds: “Nu, is it good for the Jews?”...
There are no chartered Nefesh B’Nefesh flights or air-conditioned Birthright buses in Israel-based American novelist Ashley Rindsberg’s world. Rather, Rindsberg’s tale involves a lot of...
Here is a question that might sound strange: Do you want Jewish American liberals to have views identical to those of non-Jewish American liberals, or...
“Dear Future Neighbor: I call you ‘future neighbor’ because we aren’t yet neighbors. Neighbors live in equality. Neighbors have shared rights and duties. Neighbors share...
At some point every child fantasizes herself a foundling, left on a doorstep by a princess to be raised by a simple shoemaker and his...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist And whenever the cloud lifted from the Tent, the Israelites would set out accordingly; and at...
It was pouring rain last week when I attended a live taping of Ed Levine’s weekly “Special Sauce” podcast at the splendid Rizzoli bookstore in...
Watch out, Los Angeles, there are young Jewish women taking the streets by storm with their fabulous short haircuts — and they feel great about...
When Los Angeles entrepreneur Leah Fredkin started Equality Goods in 2017, she had no idea it would become a chapter in her coming-out story. At...
Following advocacy efforts by The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles and the California Legislative Jewish Caucus, Gov. Gavin Newsom is expected to sign a...
On June 13, the Jewish National Fund (JNF) hosted a fundraising culinary event at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to honor Israeli spice master Chef...
The production of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Paula Vogel’s “Indecent” is, at its core, an homage to Yiddish theater. You’d be forgiven, however, if at first...
In his book about 20th-century symphonic music, “The Rest Is Noise,” Alex Ross writes that in the early 1900s, young European artists were determined to...
In “Madam Yankelova’s Fine Literature Club,” the women who gather for weekly dinner parties have something far more sinister in mind than simply discussing books:...
The documentary “Back to the Fatherland” examines the odd (and to many, the embarrassing) phenomenon of young Israelis leaving the dreamland of generations of Zionists...
When you think of Israeli music, the explosive, extreme form of heavy rock known as speed or thrash metal isn’t the first thing that comes to mind....
One measure of Rabbi Tirzah Firestone’s elevated stature in the Jewish world is the fact that her new book has been heartily endorsed by such...
Lawrence “Larry” F. Arnold died April 29 at 84. Survived by daughters Jessica Mayerson, Stephanie, Alissa Block; 7 grandchildren. James Bachner died May 21 at...
This week marks the beginning of summer, and one of the delicious highlights of the season has to be watermelon. I like watermelon in everything...
In 2017, Sarah Idan was crowned Miss Iraq, becoming the first woman in 45 years to represent her country in the Miss Universe pageant. While...
Northridge-based Abraham Joshua Heschel Day School held a May 23 Tefilat HaDerech (“Traveler’s Prayer”) ceremony for the seven sixth-grade robotics students who headed to Montevideo, Uruguay, to...
FRI JUNE 21 “The Laws of Women” Upcoming Women’s Torah Study meeting “The Laws of Women” offers the Jewish perspective on love, marriage, sex, adultery,...
Women and Conversion We at the Sandra Caplan Community Bet Din found Kylie Ora Lobell’s description of the final steps in her conversion process (“Are...