Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 7 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
I am hanging onto this show by a thread. It is mean and dirty and the fun is gone. They can’t fake their way through these friendships and it shows. The women do not like each other, so watching them together makes it painful to watch. By painful of course I mean my liver suffers. There is a lot of tequila being consumed in my home to blog this show. I might have to walk away at some point because me and Jose are tired. I'm doing bullet points to end my misery faster.
– Porsha is babysitting for Phaedra
– The bomb scare is 100% crap
– Porsha babysitting is pathetic
– Phaedra is pretending she hasn’t been dating
– Phaedra is a horrible actress
– Sheree is helping her son be a model
– Dear Lord
– More Hadid wannabes
– This isn’t happening for him
– Bless him
– Kenya is in an abusive relationship
– This storyline is very sad
– It is also stupid
– I feel for Kenya and Matt
– They need to wrap it up
– Cynthia has bought a new house
– I could not possibly care any less
– Phaedra sets up a dinner with Kandi
– Through her assistant
– Kandi talks a lot of smack about Phaedra
– I don’t like anyone who works for Kandi
– Todd is a leech
– I am making another cocktail
– I am also folding laundry
– Mother of the bomber comes by
– There was NEVER A BOMB THREAT
– Phaedra is pathological
– This storyline is desperate
– Kandi and Phaedra should cage fight
– Kandi is out for Phaedra
– Phaedra is out for Kandi
– I need to go out for more tequila
– Porsha includes new boyfriend at family dinner
– He says he loves her
– Blah, blah, blah
– Kenya’s dad has come to humiliate Matt
– This whole thing is horrible
– Fight for the man who abuses you!
– Kenya’s house is beautiful
– I can’t watch this anymore
– I’m going to empty the dishwasher
– Sheree is asking Cynthia for modeling advice
– Make this stop
– Kenya’s dad is to meet Matt
– This is mortifying
– Kenya is acting a fool
– Matt is a fool
– Matt is bailing on the meeting
– Then Matt shows up
– I have got to skip over this
– Time for the Phaedra/Kandi sit down
– Kandi is calling out Phaedra on her crap
– Kandi is weird about her Mama
– Phaedra works from the gutter
– This friendship is over
– This show should be over
– Kandi is in control
– Phaedra is telling lies on her lies
– Kandi is laughing in Phaedra’s face
– I love Jose Cuervo
– Where the hell is Nene?
– We need her back to keep it real
There was a point during the argument when the crowd seemed to clam up. The panelists were so passionate that it made everyone uncomfortable. As...
A couple of weeks ago, I had to do the seemingly unthinkable: take the popular video game Fortnite away from my 9-year-old son, Alexander. Like...
Most of us never have to deal with anti-Zionist activists protesting outside our homes or harassing us at our jobs. We can make a conscious...
The Talmud records yet another debate between House Hillel and House Shamai: How do we count the days of Hanukkah? Is it a countdown? Or...
If you’ve ever entertained the notion of pursuing something creative — singing, acting, painting — you’ve likely heard this well-intentioned advice: “Don’t quit your day...
On November 28, 2018, Marc Lamont Hill, a well-known anti-Israel activist, frequent CNN commentator and Temple University professor, who previously crowd-funded to help a terrorist...
Uwe Becker’s Facebook page might confuse followers into thinking he’s the mayor of an Israeli city. Almost every other post includes references to Israel. One...
Although Germany has developed a reputation as one of Israel’s strongest allies in the European Union, keynote speakers at the fifth Israel Congress recently held...
I have been deeply concerned about climate change since the 1980s. I have a vivid memory of sitting in the teacher’s lounge in the school...
A Jerusalem-based band is behind the latest viral sensation with a song called “Delete Airbnb” about the vacation rental giant’s controversial decision to remove all...
Once again, it’s time to talk about Israel’s next elections. Earlier this week, two events made early elections — possibly in May — much more...
Recent Congressional dealmaking may signal that a move to the center — a strengthening of bipartisanship — is gaining momentum. Four days before the start...
1. This light’s for Hanukkah … for a people who choose to begin our best of days with light. What special Jewish day doesn’t start with...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter for it.”...
Editors note: This article contains spoilers regarding season two of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Michael Zegen has played good guys (“Rescue Me,” “Girls”), a gangster...
I’ve always thought that if more men understood how much women love to eat, every cooking class in the world would have a waiting list....
Moishe House, a program for Jewish young adults that has been growing steadily throughout the United States and internationally since its inception nearly 13 years...
“No Fortnite dances and no flossing!” joked one of the young adults running the Nachshon Minyan Hanukkah Celebration’s dreidel game table, where half a dozen...
As I entered the Beverly Hills home of Rachel Emquies Sheff and her husband, Neil Sheff, on a recent Sunday morning, the warm welcome of...
The sixth annual Red Star Ball held by American Friends of Magen David Adom (AFMDA) honored Magen David Adom’s paramedic heroes along with Steven Mizel, who...
A senior living residence with its quota of kvetching, aching and wheelchair-bound septuagenarians and octogenarians, is generally not the setting for an offbeat romantic film....
Bela Fleck, the banjo virtuoso, continues to take the instrument most closely identified with country and bluegrass into musical realms never before explored. And the...
Fire Coverage Thank you for your coverage of the recent fires in Northern and Southern California. I am struck by how good we humans are at...
Jack Miles is a man of many accomplishments; he’s probably best known as “God’s biographer.” Miles, a former Jesuit priest, is the recipient of the...
FRI DEC 7 [caption id="attachment_243104" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Dr. Dee[/caption] A Motown Shabbat The soulful sounds of Motown reverberate inside the Kehillat Israel sanctuary on Hanukkah...
When it comes to giving gifts, whether for Hanukkah, birthdays or whatever occasion, I like to be creative with the wrapping rather than just plunking...
Israel Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked has been a major force behind the ascent of the Jewish Home party, the third most powerful party in Israeli...
Gloria Katz, Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter, 76 Gloria Katz, who partnered with husband Willard Huyck and director George Lucas to write “American Graffiti,” died Nov. 25 —...