Four Days In Canada
I have been in Canada for 4 days.
In that time, I have:
– lost my ATM card
– locked myself out of the house
– broken my laptop
– saw Bachelor Pad and not had a way to blog about it
– watched as my readers talked about my vacation
– found out with the right level of humidity hair can sweat
– decided poutine is delicious
– was reminded that Canadians are fabulous
– spent quality time with my son
– felt an aching love for my mother
– was hit on by a homeless man
– was inspired to recycle
– remembered how cute I am
– walked for miles
– saw old friends
– was eaten alive by Mosquitos
– wrote this blog on my iPhone
I have another 3 days to go.
I’m hot, tired, happy and okay.
Coming home is not a holiday as much as
it is a reminder to never stop keeping the faith.