Real Housewives of Orange Country Week 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
The only way I can blog this season is with bullet points.
Bullet points and my beloved Jose by my side.
Wish me luck, I’m going in!
- Still at the birthday party
- Shannon is still bitching at Lydia
- Lydia holds her own
- Shannon rushes off screaming F you all again
- Dear Lord
- Shannon needs to be hospitalized
- David goes after her
- Shannon now bitches at David
- David needs to leave already
- Lydia joined Team Vicki too soon
- Shannon is in the car bawling
- My. God.
- She blames her weight gain on Vicki
- Maybe blame it on your husband
- Or, here’s a thought, blame it on yourself
- I cannot stand this woman
- Over to Peggy
- She is recovering from a double mastectomy
- She speaks of her cancer journey
- Wait, does she have cancer?
- I thought she did it because she tested positive for brca
- She is not having a cancer battle
- That pisses me off
- I like Peggy and her family
- But, she does not have cancer
- Cut to Vicki and her new office
- I could not possibly care any less
- I am skipping over this
- Having a security camera won’t stop embezzlement
- Vicki is annoying as fuck
- Cut back to Peggy, she should rethink her eye make up
- What is pre-invasive cancer?
- The doctor says she was not really sick
- Again with this show and cancer
- I can’t
- Over to Lydia and her magazine
- Blah, blah, blah
- Lydia got in trouble for saying hubs should grow balls
- Know it
- Tamra calls Lydia to smooth things over with Shannon
- Charlie the Guinea pig is perfection
- Group dinner is still on
- Thanks to Tamra
- Damn it, thanks Tamra!
- Time for Meghan and her baby
- She’s painful to listen to
- I want to impale myself
- You’re not a single mom Meghan
- Fuck off
- David works out at home while Shannon goes to the gym
- Fat Shannon is a drag
- Stress didn’t; make Shannon gain weight
- It was the cheating husband
- The trainer keeps saying WOW
- It is so rude
- It is also so funny
- He has got to stop that
- Shannon is made at herself for letting herself go
- Why isn’t she mad at David?!?!?!?
- Shannon says if David knows her wright he’ll be done
- My. God. LEAVE DAVID
- Lydia met Kelly the day before, but they’re girlfriends
- Vicki is evil
- They mention the restaurant “The Quiet Woman” too much
- Translation: This is scripted
- Women are about to not be quiet
- Dinner is Lydia, Peggy, Shannon, and Tamra
- Lydia wants to make peace with Shannon
- Shannon is mentally damaged
- Shannon is going on and on about her weight
- Shannon tells Peggy she gained weight because of Vicki’s rumors
- Um, no
- Shannon gained weight because Davis was banging someone else
- Lydia invites Tamra and Shannon to her party
- Tamra will be out of town
- Shannon declines because Vicki and Kelly will be there
- Kelly walks into the restaurant
- Probably because she was invited
- Kelly says she had no idea they were going there
- Scripted bullshit
- Shannon sees Kelly and goes straight to her weight
- She tells Kelly how much weight she gained
- This is so stupid
- If he camera is filming there is no “confiding” anything
- Kelly is hammered
- No good can come of this
- Shannon is bawling again
- Lydia calls on Jesus to help Shannon
- Jesus is at my house and he is laughing
- He also thinks I drink too much
- Bless you Jesus
- Kelly sits with Peggy and Tamra
- Tamra blows smoke up Kelly’s ass
- Shannon tries to talk to Kelly
- Kelly is not interested
- Kelly is not cool
- Shannon is not well
- Shannon kicks Kelly out of the table
- Kelly suggest Shannon needs some hormones
- Shannon is now screaming Fuck you to Kelly
- Kelly leaves but throws in a fat joke
- Shannon is done, she’s done, she’s done
- Shannon is seriously not well
- Elly laughs on her ace
- Lydia is mortified
- Peggy is bewildered
- Kelly and Shannon should not be on this show
- This show garbage
- I’m hooked
- Oy vey
- I’ll watch so you don’t have to
- I’m a giver who is keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...