The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap
This episode comes every season and I have yet to see the point. What is it with The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise that makes them want to recap every single thing? There are some funny moments I suppose, but in the end I would be perfectly fine without the tell all specials.
That said, the men are more entertaining than the women. Why? Because watching a bunch of men act like women is funny. Rather than my regular recap, I will simply give a list of things worth mentioning. By worth mentioning of course I mean this show is worthless, but here we go.
- Chris Harrison’s hand gestures bug me
- Emily has a potty mouth
- Ryan is smoking hot
- Emily’s bras makes her boobs too pointy
- Doug is my favorite bachelor of the season
- Bachelor Pad will be perfection
- Harrison is flirting with Emily
- Emily’s fake ponytail is beyond ugly
- Harrison is too old to host Bachelor Pad
- I freaking love Vienna
- Chris is a moron and a pig
- Kalon is a douchelord
- I love Charlie
- Stevie needs a new haircut
- Sean may in fact be perfect
- Chris has no chin
- I am wasting two hours of my life
- I only care about the Bachelor Pad commercials
- Sean should be the next Bachelor
- Chris wants to be just like Sean
- Kalon wants to kill Emily
- The bloopers were not funny
This truly was a waste of our time and I could care less about who she picks because she is not going to marry Jef or Arie. I think Jef may be a woman and Arie is a fame whore, so what difference does it make? A three hour finale on Sunday night is going to require a lot of booze.
The best part of Sunday is going to be the drinking. I haven’t decided what my drink of choice will be, but I will be getting sloshed as I watch, in my wedding dress, and blogging as I go. We have nearly survived another season! I will see you Sunday and I will be keeping it real.