Enjoy Napa Valley Grille and the 3 P’s of Thanksgiving!
Three-course rustic dinner ($48/person) as well as classic holiday fixings for takeaway ($9-85). Using locally-sourced ingredients, Napa Valley Grille’s rustic three-course dine-in option includes:
- Autumn Harvest Salad with Butternut Squash, Kabocha Squash, Pomegranate, Toasted Pepitas, Farro, Arugula, and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Natural Deistel Turkey with traditional Stuffing, Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Orange-Cranberry Chutney, and Turkey Gravy
- Braised Lamb Osso Bucco with Goat Cheese Polenta, Sautéed Swiss Chard, Rum Raisins, Toasted Pine Nuts, and Braising Jus
- Vegan Organic Quinoa Stack with Fuji Apple, Brussels Sprouts, Golden Raisins, Cider Vinaigrette, and fig and port reduction
- Maple and Pumpkin Cheesecake with Brown Sugar and Pecan Sauce
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding topped with a housemade Marshmallow
Thanksgiving dinner takeaway menu offers a classic holiday banquet that serves 8–12 people. Housemade options include Turkey Gravy ($12), Cranberry Orange Sauce ($9), Roasted Yams ($12), 10-inch Pumpkin Pie ($18), Roasted Diestel Turkey Breast ($85) or Leg ($65), and more. Angelenos can reserve their Thanksgiving meal by calling 310.824.3232 or emailing email@example.com, and pick up orders on Thanksgiving Day between 10am – 4pm.
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette Dressing
2 T Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Blended Oil
1 T Parmesan Cheese, granulated
1 small clove Garlic, minced
1 T Shallots, minced
1 T Basil, minced
1 T Dijon Mustard
Combine all ingredients except oil and whisk until well mixed. Slowly drizzle in blended oil while whisking to emulsify. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.
3 oz shredded kale
2 oz shredded romaine
1 T fresh grated parmesan
1 oz golden raisins (soaked in simple syrup or rum and orange juice)
2 oz cooked quinoa
1 T sliced toasted almonds
2 oz vinaigrette
In a non reactive bowl combine kale, romaine, raisins, quinoa, and almonds. Season with salt and fresh black pepper. Incorporate dressing and toss. Place onto a cold salad plate and garnish with fresh grated parmesan.
(Optional: Chef Taylor likes to fresh seasonal fruit as well for an additional pop of flavor and color, like diced apricot, pomegranate, or pear.)