Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Recap
Typos are lovingly provided buy jose Cuervo.
This has been the best season, of any city, since this franchise started. It was fun, funny, light, heavy, good, bad, and everything else you want in a reality TV show. I loved watching, loved blogging, and was sad to have the season end. The only consolation to it being over was the reunion, which is always the best part, so I stocked up on my beloved Jose and settled in for three weeks of perfection.
I waited, and waited, and waited, and nothing. The reunion was a dud. After I fell asleep during part one, I figured I’d do a double blog of part one and two, but I dozed off during part two. I was not holding my breath for part three, which was a good thing because I would have passed out. The entire three weeks were a bore. It made the season seem even better, which I suppose is good, but a drag.
I know you look forward to the reunion as much as I do, so I will share that in times like this I get into a bath with Jose and soak the disappointment away. It takes 4 parts Jose to 1 part water, but it helps. I can’t not blog the reunion, because that would be weird, so here are 7 bullet points from the past three weeks. I had to watch them again, but I love you, so I took one for the team.
- It is time to for Ramona to be fired.
- Bethenny was truly great this season.
- We are all over Jill Zarin. Move on already.
- Dorinda is messy and vicious drunk/alcoholic.
- Luann’s humiliation is painful and sad.
- Bethenny crying makes me itchy.
- I dozed off twice watching this again.
- Tinsley is sweet but not at all interesting.
- Of course Carole and Adam broke up.
- Ramona, Sonja, and Luann voted for Trump.
- I just did a shot of tequila. (Maybe it was 2.)
- Sonja and her men is like a broken record.
- Bethenny should refuse to return with Ramona.
- I dozed off once and used a straw on Jose.
- The Real Housewives of Anal is stupid.
- Ramona’s talking oral and I want to impale myself.
- Ramona is a pathological liar.
- Bethenny is the star and must insist Ramona go.
- Sonja and Tinsley storyline is garbage.
- Falling drunk Luann is everything.
- I just wasted three hours. Again.
This was a great season and a forgetful reunion. I gave up on blogging the garbage that is Orange County, and cannot seem to get into Dallas, so while I say goodbye to NYC, I am looking forward to Keeping it Real taking a few weeks off. I am beyond excited to welcome back the women of New Jersey. I will be watching, blogging, drinking, interviewing the ladies of Jersey, and keeping it real.