Real Housewives of Orange County Week 6 Recap
Typos are loving sponsored by a Grey Goose.
- This show is garbage
- Not really
- These women are garbage
- That’s better
- I’m in London
- Drinking vodka and watching garbage
- Life is good
- Vicki has a boyfriend
- She really wants us to know that
- He is great
- She REALLY wants us to know that
- Vicki is special
- By special of course I mean fire her
- She is a twat and completely unlikeable.
- Meghan is having a baby thing
- She is not Southern
- Peggy is strange
- Her husband is weird
- Maybe they’ll grow on me
- Maybe not
- Peggy wants us to think she doesn’t speak English
- Blah, blah, blah
- She is faking it
- She is stupid to pretend to be stupid
- That phone did not fall from the vibration
- Dear Lord
- Meghan is calling everyone
- I’m bored
- I’m having a drink
- I’m also having a shot
- A shot and a drink is how this show makes me roll
- Lydia is planning a party
- I can’t
- Everyone is shopping for Meghan’s baby
- I want to impale myself
- I can’t do this whole season
- Mu liver won’t make it
- Kelly and Vicki are shopping
- The store smells shitty
- Probably because they are shitty
- Vicki needs to brush the back of her hair
- Tamra and Shannon shopping is stupid
- This is just plain stupid
- Shut the fuck up
- Kelly vag is apparently crusty
- We probably all knew that already
- Tamra, Shannon and Kelly meet
- I could gauge my own eyes out
- I miss Jose
- He didn’t; come with me to London
- We’ll make out when I get home
- It is going to happen people
- I love you Jose!
- Shannon and Tamra are not funny
- Separately or together
- Kelly is a drunk
- Vicki is annoyed by Millenniums
- Bless her
- Shut the fuck up
- Time for the baby thing
- Everyone arrives
- Peggy didn’t bother to do her hair
- Aspen the baby is beautiful
- Tamra and Shannon ignore Vicki
- Tamra is getting drink
- Shannon is pretending to not drink
- Shannon is hungry
- Vicki is making Shannon hungry
- Vicki is blowing smoke up Peggy’s ass
- They are opening presents
- Dear Lord
- Who does this?
- It is not a baby shower
- Don’t make me watch this
- Demand that I don’t blog it
- I am begging you
- Jose is begging you
- We are begging you as a couple
- This show is garbage
- I’m addicted
- Damn it
- Lydia invites everyone to her party
- Tells them to be nice
- Never going to happen
- Tamra talks shit about Vicki
- Shannon finally drinks
- On camera
- You know she drank off camera earlier
- Shannon says Vicki is delusional
- Shannon is painfully delusional
- Vicki says Shannon is fat
- I need another drink
- I need to stop blogging this show
- I’ll see you here next week
- I’ll be drunk
- I’ll also be keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...