Real Housewives of Orange County Week 5 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
- I’m already bored
- I’m still watching the opening credits
- I’ve made myself a Cosmo
- It tastes as good as an orgasm
- Jose is here
- He’s resting on ice
- He thinks RHOC is hilarious
- Not in a good way
- In a Trump is President way
- Lunch at the beach
- Meghan, Tamra, Shannon
- The cousin/nanny is there too
- Meghan is a twat
- Shannon is drinking
- Tequila is on her diet
- Nanny takes the baby away
- Meghan has no idea what she is doing
- Or how idiotic she sounds
- Shannon is still whining about her weight
- Meghan says her marriage is to blame not Vicki
- Meghan is having a party to introduce the baby
- Vicki is invited
- Blah, blah, blah
- Lydia is on a family vacation in Hawaii
- She is a good Christian
- Her boys are talking about kissing naked
- Jesus wants them to know about sex
- Lydia says Jesus loves sex
- I am dying
- Jesus is here and he spit out his drink
- He’s on the floor laughing
- His robe is going to get wrinkled!
- This sex talk to small children is painful
- Oh.My. God.
- Lydia and her hubs were virgins when they got married
- I can’t
- Poor girl
- How does she know he is even good in bed?
- FYI: Jesus does not love sex
- He is however fine with you having sex
- He also says he does not care if you’re married
- He also does not care who you sleep with
- He also believes in same sex marriage
- He told me to tell you that
- He is laughing again
- I think JC may have had a sip of my Cosmo
- By accident of course
- Bless him
- Time to hear about Peggy being Armenian
- Ugh with this one already
- Her description of being Armenian sounds Jewish
- Peggy is car name dropping
- Peggy invites them to a party
- Shannon declines because Vicki will be here
- Shannon is a fucking nut job
- Not a regular nut job
- A fucking nut job
- Jesus is telling me to use less profanity
- Jose says more
- These two are fun together
- Kelly is out with her mom
- Who cares?
- Her mom is looking at a senior center
- I can’t
- The woman at the center thinks Kelly is a moron
- So do I
- Her mom looks great for 68
- They are now fighting
- I want to punch Kelly
- Kelly is crying
- I’m skipping over Kelly
- She’s disgusting
- Time for Vicki
- I’m going to make out with Jose right now
- Jesus is in the restroom
- Michael has a girlfriend
- Vicki wants him to have a pre-nup
- She also wants him to practice safe sex
- I want to impale myself
- Kelly invites Tamra to coffee
- Tamra calls Shannon to tell her
- Gossiping bitches
- Shannon needs to be institutionalized
- I would cheat on Shannon
- That’s mean
- I know Jesus, I know
- Lydia wants her hubs to get snipped
- She does not want any more kids
- Jesus says Lydia is an interesting Christian
- I finished my Cosmo
- I also drank Jose off the ice
- He’s now staring at me from the bottle
- I love him
- I’m sick of Meghan and her nanny
- Jim goes straight to the baby
- That is a cute baby
- Meghan is unwatchable
- Tamra is having a hot flash
- Kelly is fucking with Tamra
- Tamra is too dumb to see it
- This show is great when you’re a little drunky
- Kelly plays dirty on Twitter
- Tamra should not be talking to her
- Dumb and dumber
- Tamra apologizes
- Kelly accepts it
- Kelly is vicious
- Peggy keeps looking at the camera
- They are having a car event
- They are rich
- Rich, rich, rich
- Rich and Armenian
- Might as well be a Kardashian
- They are equally as uninteresting as the Kardashians
- Time for the party
- Lydia looks great
- Meghan’s dress is hideous
- Lydia is telling everyone about the snipping
- That’s the Christian way
- Ball cutting in the name of Jesus
- Vicki arrives
- The car is revealed
- The car is gross
- Nobody cares about the car
- Meghan invites the girls to her party
- They promise to be nice to Shannon and Tamra
- Never going to happen
- Tamra and her gay husband are at Shannon’s
- Shannon’s husband is dead in the eyes
- Shannon and Tamra are blowing off Peggy
- Everyone is going to play nice for the baby party
- Vicki is full of shit
- Meghan calls her out on it
- Vicki is mentally stunted
- Meghan is not afraid to say anything
- Vicki says she has done all she can
- Meghan suggests she could do more
- Vicki says she has apologized many times
- To everyone
- I am Team Meghan on this one
- Vicki stops being an idiot and she can stop apologizing
- Peggy is not a fit on this show
- Peggy holds Meghan’s mouth shut
- Meghan should have slapped Peggy’s hand away
- These women are embarrassing
- They are also street crack
- I’m hooked
- Jose is sleeping
- Jesus is leaving
- I’m going to watch The Bachelorette
- I’m drunk but keeping it real
There are certain weeks in the news business when the pressure becomes almost unbearable. Last week was one of them. First, there was the continuing shock...
Among the many tragedies of the past couple of weeks, on Oct. 24 the bodies of two young Saudi Arabian sisters were found near the...
I don’t think it’s overly dramatic to characterize the current state of American society as a cold Civil War. Our population is as divided as...
American Jews headed to the polls on Nov. 6 spurred by concern over health care, gun violence and the predatory glances that Republican politicians have...
The great poet Robert Frost wrote, “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” I am...
My 72 hours started on the afternoon of Nov. 8, when I wrote my bimonthly email: “Thank G-d for the Jewish Federation.” This was said to...
The Nov. 6 elections were a battle between soccer moms and NASCAR dads. These are the voters who represent the two opposing forces in American...
This was the “next time.” Words fail, but words right now are all I can muster. We were on the dance floor, in the middle...
American-born Yehuda Goldberg always felt he missed out by forgoing the chance to spend a year in Israel after high school. On the other hand,...
It’s Nov. 13 and all of Israel is focused on the Gaza Strip. This morning, after a barrage of Hamas missile attacks, it appeared Israel...
The video was heartbreaking. A father, Jason Coffman, spoke before the cameras of his 22-year-old son, Cody, who had just been murdered in yet another...
The Jewish community has been reeling from the Woolsey wildfire in Malibu, Thousand Oaks and nearby areas, which destroyed much of Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, the...
When the Kletter family evacuated their Malibu Canyon home on Nov. 10 due to the Woolsey fire, they expected to return there shortly thereafter. The...
Among the thousands of residents evacuated from their homes in the deadly Southern California wildfires, Rabbi Ron Li-Paz of Valley Outreach Synagogue in Calabasas counts...
[caption id="attachment_241842" align="aligncenter" width="3003"] Photo by Aaron Bandler[/caption] Camp JCA Shalom, a program of the Shalom Institute is just one of the institute's camps that...
On Sunday morning, Yuri Hronsky, Head of School at Ilan Ramon Day School in Agoura Hills, had to briefly step away from a phone interview...
As the Woolsey fire ravaged Malibu on Nov. 9, Lindsey Cooper and Laura Berman’s plans for their wedding, set to take place on the evening...
As the fires continued to rage through Southern California, members of the Jewish community took to social media to share their thoughts and feelings. Below...
In pedestrian averse L.A., Sam Grundwerg, the Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles, walked 10 miles on Rosh Hashanah and six miles on Yom...
Given their growing tech ecosystems, it seems only natural that Israeli startups and Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach should come together — and that’s exactly what Fusion...
The love and affection for a most unlikely heroine — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — apparently knows no bounds. The 85-year-old justice, dubbed the...
One verse, five voices. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist "Jacob kissed Rachel, and he raised his voice and wept." -Genesis 29:11 Yafa Benaya Arevot Women’s...
We still haven’t caught our collective breaths in the aftermath of the horror in Pittsburgh, the heartbreaking shooting in Thousand Oaks, the approaching caravan of desperate...
Already winning rave reviews in advance of its release, the film “Green Book” is about a black pianist and the white driver/bodyguard he hires for...
“Nightmare visions you can dance to.” That’s what Ron Kadish, Daniel Kahn’s publicist, says about “The Butcher’s Share,” a new album by the klezmer group...
Three generations struggle with the fallout in the aftermath of a horrific tragedy in Wendy Graf’s play “Exit Wounds,” which has its world premiere Nov....
List No. 1: Standing Up for One Another In response to the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh and to rising anti-Semitism in the...
Unlike any other anti-Semitic incident, the Tree of Life Congregation tragedy has destroyed American Jews’ assumptions about our place in American society. We believed that...
In a Journal story about giving, is it fair to write about how not to give? Our leaders love inspiring us to give, but I...
Political polarization entered into the awards ceremony of the 32nd annual Israel Film Festival (IFF) on Nov. 6, midterm election day, when some members of...
FRI NOV 16 Ensemble For These Times Northern California-based chamber music group Ensemble for These Times performs music by composers who fled Europe in the...
SUN NOV 18 Before Thanksgiving, Wilshire Boulevard Temple helps the hungry and the homeless. Volunteers assemble 1,000 complete dinners-for-four and distribute them on the spot...
My grandmother was formidable, strong, built to last. After surviving the trauma of Auschwitz, she moved to the United States only to become a stranger...
Stan Lee, whose work as a writer, editor and publisher at Marvel Comics in the 1960s changed the superhero landscape with creations like Spider-Man, the Fantastic...
Dave Lux, Holocaust survivor and Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust community member, died on Oct. 29. He was 85. Lux was born on April...
Legumes, including beans, peas and lentils, have a storied association with Jewish history. In the “Encyclopedia of Jewish Food,” historian and food writer Gil Marks notes...
Playing the predatory agent Ari Gold for eight seasons on HBO’s “Entourage” and one film, Jeremy Piven generated plenty of laughs and more than a...