Real Housewives of Orange County Week 4 Recap
Typos are lovingly brought to you by wine and Jose.
- I am drinking red wine tonight
- Might get sloppy
- No shame
- I’m doing bullet points
- More fun for me
- Jose is here for back up
- I love him
- Shannon is visiting Tamra
- Why do we watch this show?
- Tamra gives Shannon calming pills
- Never going to work
- Shannon needs pot
- She also needs to leave her husband
- Davis is dead inside
- He’s also never going to a have sex with her
- Kelly is with her husband
- They are painful together
- Kelly is a sloppy drunk
- Shannon is mentally unstable
- What is Kelly’s husband’s name?
- He is invisible
- Kelly thinks she and Shannon could be friends
- Kelly blames Tamra for their fighting
- Swallowing glass is more fun that this show
- Kelly shouldn’t have been invited back
- She’s a bore
- Lydia’s mom is having a party for her grandson
- I love Judy
- I want to be her friend
- By friend of course I mean smoke pot together
- These chicks spend a lot of time recapping
- That’s our job
- Move on to new content already
- Rain in the OC is funny to me
- Who wears heels to a kid party?
- Peggy wants to stay clear of the drama
- She’s cute
- She does not however, have cancer
- This party makes me want to impale myself
- Judy should be a housewife instead of Lydia
- No I’m not.
- Vicki tells Peggy she will show her the ropes
- Peggy tells Vicki she had a mastectomy
- Vicki asked if it was preventative
- Who asks that?
- This is some seriously scripted bullshit
- Vicki is a twat
- She is also not a cancer expert
- Kelly is having a vaginal rejuvenation
- This is so Beverly Hills 5 years ago
- Kelly is gross
- I am skipping over her vag job
- I’m also having a shot of Jose
- This show demands it
- Shannon is giving her daughter a driving lesson
- My. God. Make. It. Stop.
- I am embarrassed for Shannon’s kids
- I am folding laundry
- Thankfully I also have to empty the dishwasher
- Tamra is hanging with Ryan
- He needs a drink
- Probably because of who his mother is
- Shannon is crying about her daughter Sydney
- She is talking about it at an event
- I thought the problem was Tamra talking about her
- These chicks should not talk about their kids
- Tamra orchestrated a meeting with Sydney
- She said she didn’t know she was there
- Ryan looks like an old man
- Marrying a woman with a ton of kids will do that to you
- Ryan is crying
- Tamra is fake crying
- This is a waste of our time
- I’ll watch so you don’t have to
- My liver says you are welcome
- Megan is on
- Is she still on this show?
- She hired her cousin to be her nanny
- She has no experience with babies
- Brilliant move
- Meghan asked Kelly if she had a boyfriend
- Kelly told Meghan Jimmy was cheating on her
- How do they overcome that?
- Visit over wine!
- Dear Lord
- Kelly is a bad friend
- Meghan is a boring friend
- Both these chicks are wasting my time
- More recapping
- These women need better hairdressers
- Time for Peggy to show off her wealth
- Transition: Vicki is jealous as hell
- Vicki loves Peggy
- This too shall pass
- Vicki wants to sell them insurance
- Peggy loves Vicki
- This too shall pass
- Peggy is crying having lost both her parents
- Very sad
- Vicki makes it about her
- If they bond over Peggy not having cancer I will scream
- These two are going to kill me
- I shall be sad for New York City to end
- I am not watching Dallas
- I’ll be stuck with these bitches
- Tamra’s dad looks like Simon
- Just saying
- Flashback to 2009
- Tamra has had A LOT of work
- Tamra is going to milk her kids for a storyline
- Tamra’s dad came
- Her mom did not
- Blah, blah, blah
- Fake crying in three… two… one…
- She invites her family up to join her
- I can’t
- This is a desperate cry for attention
- Good message
- Bullshit delivery
- I’m done
- I had 2 shots and 2 glasses of wine
- Thank goodness this show is only an hour
- I’ll be back next week
- Jose will be here too
- Keeping me drunk so I can keep it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...