Real Housewives of New York City Week 16 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
- I am doing bullet points
- I know some of you feel cheated by this format
- I get it
- You’ll be okay
- Jose is here with me
- He’s excited to see his motherland of Mexico
- He wants me to do a shot in her honor
- He says if I love him, I love Mexico
- Another shot in honor of Jose
- Dear Lord
- My gums are numb
- Morning yoga and breakfast for the drunks
- Luann has a hangover
- She’s so classy
- Tinsley got flowers for being slutty
- Mazel Tov
- Half the girls are going to surf
- Others are being lazy
- Bethenny talks to Ramona
- Tells her not to come to Tequila
- Ramona says whatever Bethenny wants
- She’s going
- Bethenny and Ramona are scripted
- Bethenny handles it with classy
- Ramona is mentally unstable
- Bethenny, Luann, Dorinda and Carole go surfing
- Sonja calls out Tinsley’s slutty behavior
- Pot, Kettle
- Sonja and Ramona are gossiping
- Tinsley is talking to her “boyfriend”
- Tinsley still wants to talk about Page 6
- Tinsley wants Sonja to call Page 6
- Sonja is over it
- Luann thinks surfing will help her hangover
- She drinks because Tom is at The Regency
- Sonja is lecturing Tinsley
- I want to impale myself
- Tinsley is a one season kind of girl
- Everyone is in two cars to go shopping
- Bethenny says Ramona knows she is not invited to Tequila
- Everyone thinks Bethenny will cave
- Shopping looks amazing
- Ramona is licking Bethenny’s ass
- Ramona buys Bethenny a gift
- So lame
- Ramona buys Bethenny another gift
- Bethenny makes a stupid rape reference
- Not necessary
- Ramona bought a gift for everyone but Dorinda
- Carole, Bethenny and Sonja are hot tubbing
- Bethenny asks Sonja if she should invite Ramona
- Bethenny tells Sonja to tell Ramona she can come
- I wouldn’t have included Ramona
- Better TV if she were left out
- I just did another shot ( 3rd )
- My liver is crying and laughing at the same time
- Sonja tells Carole and Bethenny that Ramona is sad
- She also says Ramona is not getting laid
- That apparently is also what makes her so mean
- Sonja wants Ramona to admit she is miserable
- Not going to happen
- Ramona gets a blow out, then goes for a fake run
- Oh. My. God. This. Is. Perfect.
- This is the best show on television.
- Sonja invites Ramona for Bethenny
- Ramona is pathological
- Sonja is lovely, but also painful
- Almost time for a Skinnygirl commercial
- Wait for it……
- Everyone is out for dinner
- Tinsley is STILL TALKING ABOUT PAGE 6
- I’m bored
- I’m drunk
- I’m bored and drunk
- I want to punch Tinsley
- Tinsley and Sonja are now screaming
- People are staring
- Talk turns to Ramona’s sex life
- I can’t
- Dorinda has gifts for everyone
- Gag gifts, very funny
- Bethenny gives a pre-Tequila debriefing
- Ramona is invited
- However Bethenny wants to talk to her
- Bethenny begs Ramona to behave herself
- She cries and begs Ramona to be nice
- It is sad and touching and valid
- Bethenny hugs Ramona
- So gross
- Shame she caved
- Everyone is off to Tequila by helicopter
- Ramona looks tragic
- Ramona and Bethenny in the same helicopter is scripted
- I call bullshit
- Jose is hoping to see family
- I love him
- We’re making out
- No shame
- Jose knows Viktor
- Jose knows Rafael
- Ramona is now licking Bethenny’s ass
- I can’t
- Neither can Dorinda
- This tequila tasting is my dream
- I’ll pass on the horn though
- Ramona is repulsive
- Jose knows all those little kids
- Skinnygirl commercial in three…two…one…
- They are getting blasted
- Luann is a Champion
- Sonja hasn’t had a drink in 10 months
- Her nose is growing
- Time to go back to the house
- Hilarious how often they say the name of the house
- All drunks in the pool!
- Sonja wants to make out with Luann
- Dorinda and a rope swing do not mix
- Sonja doesn’t think she will get married again
- Ramona talks about Mario cheating
- Sonja talks about Mario cheating
- Sonja is sloppy
- Sonja wants Ramona to admit she is not happy
- Sonja is talking about Ramona having sex
- Ramona is melancholy
- Bethenny comes to Ramona’s defense
- Sonja is slurring
- Bethenny is screaming
- Ramona is wallowing
- Next week they’re still in Mexico!
- I love this show
- I love Jose
- I love you for reading
- I love keeping it real
I lead a schizophrenic professional life. When I work on the weekly paper, I’m a different person than when I work on our website. With...
I remember when I was as a child on Yom Kippur, holding my mother’s hand and squinting at her prayer book: Who shall perish by...
As I prepare for this Yom Kippur, when we stand before the Judge of Truth, open the ledger of our deeds and recite our confessions...
Doing Better in 5779 Ben Shapiro has an interesting assessment that I think applies to all of us in journalism, especially those who must also...
As my 9-year-old son recently prepared to return to school, we knew there would be a couple of boys in his fourth-grade class whom he...
Less than a year ago, I decided it was high time for me to visit Hebron. After all, Hebron is the world’s oldest Jewish city,...
Two years ago, I met Steven, 72, when he walked into the JFS Freda Mohr Center on Fairfax Boulevard asking for help from the Jewish...
I’ve never liked the word “sin.” I prefer the Hebrew translation “khet,” which more or less means a mistake. It’s time we acknowledged how much...
This is the sixth of six weekly columns by Rabbi Zimmerman leading up to Yom Kippur. When our children were little, my husband and I...
On the eve of Yom Kippur, Sept. 17, my friend Roseanne Barr and I will join in a public discussion on repentance and forgiveness at...
Most Israelis spend their post-military stint backpacking, partying, traveling, meeting new people and basically living life with hedonistic abandon. Not Matan Pertman. While vacationing in...
In a study on Israel-Diaspora relations not long ago, a pop quiz was included to test the participants’ knowledge about “the other side.” American Jews...
For many Jews, the Days of Awe are the one time of year to experience prayer services. An essential part of those services is the...
When I first learned how to recite The confessional prayers — Head bowed slightly, tight hand In a fist against my heart With each whispered word —...
Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist One Question, Five Voices: How do we make an atonement that lasts? Miriam Yerushalmi Director of SANE (Soulful Advice for a New...
As an American chef in a foreign service post, I feel that part of my job description is to make fellow expats feel as if,...
The lunch rush is quieting down during a weekday afternoon at Mizlala in Sherman Oaks. The restaurant’s casual, intimate space contrasts with the steady thrum...
Standing in the middle of her Century City penthouse with sweeping views of Los Angeles, Dina Leeds told 40 assembled female community leaders, “We take...
During the Second Lebanon War in 2006, Israeli Defense Forces tank commander Ron Weinreich was paralyzed from the waist down after a building collapsed on...
What happens when you merge a 2,000-year-old fortress in the Old City of Jerusalem with some of the hottest minds of the 21st-century Startup Nation? ...
You’re never too young to start changing the world. It’s this thinking that propelled a 27-year-old MIT graduate to co-found Founders Bootcamp for teenagers last...
The 38th annual Chabad “To Life” telethon on Labor Day weekend raised more than $3.6 million for Chabad West Coast, according to Rabbi Simcha Backman,...
Mandy Patinkin won his first Emmy Award 23 years ago for “Chicago Hope,” and has been nominated several times since, including nods in 2013, 2014,...
Beloved by critics and viewers since it premiered on Amazon in November 2017, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” a show about a 1950s housewife-turned-standup comic, exceeded...
William Shakespeare’s classic tragedy “Romeo and Juliet” gains extra emotional and historical resonance in director Shira Dubrovner’s staging at The Group Rep at the Lonny...
On our first trip to Israel, we traveled via Rome to Jerusalem. At the hotel in Rome, we needed to get a converter from the...
Find out what's happening in Los Angeles this week. Events include Paddleboarding Prayer, Hiking, charity, Tashlich and a talk with Roseanne Barr. Friday Sept. 14...
Steven Baum died Aug. 13 at 69. Survived by wife Frieda; daughter Jennie (Gregory) Sloan; sons Jeremy, Michael (Monique), Benjamin; 5 grandchildren; sisters Lorrie (David)...
While the story of Jonah and the Whale is read primarily on Yom Kippur, its lesson of mercy is timeless and applicable all year long....
Steve Greenberg’s cartoon of the week for the September 14, 2018 issue of the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles.
The heart of rock ’n’ roll is still beating in San Diego, where Jonathan A. Abrams is part of the team supplying the pump. A...