Real Housewives of New York City Week 10 Recap
Typos are generously sponsored by Verve Clicquot.
It is FINALLY time for Luann to get married. Does this mean the women of NYC will move onto another topic and perhaps find a storyline? Probably not, but whatever. This show is brilliant and I am hooked on it like cheap street crack. I am sitting with Jose, we have a bottle of champagne and are ready for a wedding.
- Sonja introduces us to Frenchy
- Frenchy is a fame whore
- He’s also handsome
- He’s also a child
- He’s also into Tinsley
- Tinsley is painful
- A one season girl to be sure
- Frenchy’s name is Edgar
- Stick with Frenchy
- Bethenny is having a holiday party
- She subtly slams Dorinda’s party
- Skinnygirl commercial time
- Ramona is not invited to Bethenny’s
- Bethenny runs this show
- Know it
- Sonja is dropping by Bethenny’s
- Then she heads to Thailand for vacation
- Tinsley needs to move it
- Bethenny talks with her mouth full
- Every single time she eats
- Oysters are not sexy
- Ramona is filming with Avery
- Dear Lord this is sad
- The Skinnygirl ice luge is perfection
- Skinnygirl tastes like ass
- Ramona is pathetic
- Carole needs a straw to not drool
- Unfortunate overbite
- Bless her
- Ramona had a party
- Bethenny didn’t go
- Tinsley let Ramona know about ‘s party
- Ramona is gossiping to Avery’s friends
- I can’t
- The thirst is real with Ramona
- Ramona thinks she is bonded to Avery’s friends
- Um, no
- Dorinda let Ramona have it about how dirty she is
- The Playboy Mansion must be renamed Playboy Castle
- So much better
- Ramona denied trashing Dorinda’s house
- Ramona is a liar
- Carole is talking with her mouth full
- STOP IT
- Time for the wedding
- Luann looks beautiful
- Luann sounds delusional
- The wedding is gorgeous
- She should have worn flats instead of crouching
- I’m happy for Luann
- Not a lot of wedding coverage
- Surprising since it is all they’ve talked about
- It is now January 2017
- Bethenny and Carole are eating
- Never a good thing with these open mouth chewers
- Adam moved out of Carole’s apartment
- Blah, blah, blah
- Ramona is at Dorinda’s to hear about the wedding
- Dorinda was drunk at the wedding
- Luann is having a NYC party
- Very strange
- Carole and Bethenny are strolling through Chinatown
- Who cares about this?
- Time filling bullshit
- Frenchy is “moving in”
- He wants kids and will adopt with Sonja
- I call bullshit
- Time for Luann’s party
- Bethenny is going
- I love Bethenny on this show
- Pigs just flew out of my ass
- Bethenny is the first to arrive and she is 15 minutes late
- Honestly, Bethenny is funnier than fuck
- For real
- Dorinda arrives, so now it is the two of them
- Avery is Ramona’s date to Luann’s party
- Ramona is horrible
- Tinsley brought a little boy to the party
- Sonja arrives with Frenchy
- She is nervous for him to meet the girls
- Tinsley’s date is 23
- She’s an idiot
- Ramona brings a date
- I call bullshit
- Tinsley’s date is getting drunk
- Tinsley looks thirsty
- Not in a parched way
- Tom and Sonja together is creepy
- I love this show
- I’ve had three glasses of champagne
- Tom and Luann are awkward
- Dorinda is giving a toast
- Oy vey
- Dorinda is not a good toaster
- This show is reality television perfection
- See you next week
- I’ll be making out with Jose
- Getting lit and keeping it real
I lead a schizophrenic professional life. When I work on the weekly paper, I’m a different person than when I work on our website. With...
I remember when I was as a child on Yom Kippur, holding my mother’s hand and squinting at her prayer book: Who shall perish by...
As I prepare for this Yom Kippur, when we stand before the Judge of Truth, open the ledger of our deeds and recite our confessions...
Doing Better in 5779 Ben Shapiro has an interesting assessment that I think applies to all of us in journalism, especially those who must also...
As my 9-year-old son recently prepared to return to school, we knew there would be a couple of boys in his fourth-grade class whom he...
Less than a year ago, I decided it was high time for me to visit Hebron. After all, Hebron is the world’s oldest Jewish city,...
Two years ago, I met Steven, 72, when he walked into the JFS Freda Mohr Center on Fairfax Boulevard asking for help from the Jewish...
I’ve never liked the word “sin.” I prefer the Hebrew translation “khet,” which more or less means a mistake. It’s time we acknowledged how much...
This is the sixth of six weekly columns by Rabbi Zimmerman leading up to Yom Kippur. When our children were little, my husband and I...
On the eve of Yom Kippur, Sept. 17, my friend Roseanne Barr and I will join in a public discussion on repentance and forgiveness at...
Most Israelis spend their post-military stint backpacking, partying, traveling, meeting new people and basically living life with hedonistic abandon. Not Matan Pertman. While vacationing in...
In a study on Israel-Diaspora relations not long ago, a pop quiz was included to test the participants’ knowledge about “the other side.” American Jews...
For many Jews, the Days of Awe are the one time of year to experience prayer services. An essential part of those services is the...
When I first learned how to recite The confessional prayers — Head bowed slightly, tight hand In a fist against my heart With each whispered word —...
Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist One Question, Five Voices: How do we make an atonement that lasts? Miriam Yerushalmi Director of SANE (Soulful Advice for a New...
As an American chef in a foreign service post, I feel that part of my job description is to make fellow expats feel as if,...
The lunch rush is quieting down during a weekday afternoon at Mizlala in Sherman Oaks. The restaurant’s casual, intimate space contrasts with the steady thrum...
Standing in the middle of her Century City penthouse with sweeping views of Los Angeles, Dina Leeds told 40 assembled female community leaders, “We take...
During the Second Lebanon War in 2006, Israeli Defense Forces tank commander Ron Weinreich was paralyzed from the waist down after a building collapsed on...
What happens when you merge a 2,000-year-old fortress in the Old City of Jerusalem with some of the hottest minds of the 21st-century Startup Nation? ...
You’re never too young to start changing the world. It’s this thinking that propelled a 27-year-old MIT graduate to co-found Founders Bootcamp for teenagers last...
The 38th annual Chabad “To Life” telethon on Labor Day weekend raised more than $3.6 million for Chabad West Coast, according to Rabbi Simcha Backman,...
Mandy Patinkin won his first Emmy Award 23 years ago for “Chicago Hope,” and has been nominated several times since, including nods in 2013, 2014,...
Beloved by critics and viewers since it premiered on Amazon in November 2017, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” a show about a 1950s housewife-turned-standup comic, exceeded...
William Shakespeare’s classic tragedy “Romeo and Juliet” gains extra emotional and historical resonance in director Shira Dubrovner’s staging at The Group Rep at the Lonny...
On our first trip to Israel, we traveled via Rome to Jerusalem. At the hotel in Rome, we needed to get a converter from the...
Find out what's happening in Los Angeles this week. Events include Paddleboarding Prayer, Hiking, charity, Tashlich and a talk with Roseanne Barr. Friday Sept. 14...
Steven Baum died Aug. 13 at 69. Survived by wife Frieda; daughter Jennie (Gregory) Sloan; sons Jeremy, Michael (Monique), Benjamin; 5 grandchildren; sisters Lorrie (David)...
While the story of Jonah and the Whale is read primarily on Yom Kippur, its lesson of mercy is timeless and applicable all year long....
Steve Greenberg’s cartoon of the week for the September 14, 2018 issue of the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles.
The heart of rock ’n’ roll is still beating in San Diego, where Jonathan A. Abrams is part of the team supplying the pump. A...