Real Housewives of New York City Week 7 Recap
Typos are lovingly brought to you by Jose Cuervo.
I’ve had 2 shots and a cocktail in the past hour, so this might get messy. By messy of course I mean harsh. Buckle up.
- It is Thanksgiving
- They should just film this live
- Would be so much better
- Ramona is shopping with Avery
- Luann is planning her ridiculous wedding
- Sonja calls Luann Countess
- That needs to stop
- Dorinda is hosting a charity event
- She’s planned nothing
- Bethenny bought a much bigger apartment
- She may move in or flip it
- Blah, blah, blah
- Business is clearly good
- Ramona is painfully unappealing
- Avery looks like Mario
- Or perhaps Ramona’s old face
- Ramona is still upset about Bethenny
- Avery says her mom is harsh
- Why are we watching this?
- I’m making another drink
- Sonja and Luann are talking about Bethenny and Ramona
- Dorinda and Bethenny are talking about Ramona
- High school bullshit
- Tinsley is out for drinks with Sonja and Ramona
- Back at Boutique
- Noting good can come of this
- Ramona makes me want to impale myself
- Dating advice from Ramona is painful
- The girls are trolling
- So embarrassing
- Ramona flirting is making my eyes bleed
- I can’t
- Tinsley is embarrassing herself
- She will last one season
- Sonja is funny, but needs new material
- Tinsley got laid
- She’s lying about it though
- Bethenny is at a charity event
- Bethenny’s boyfriend is lovely
- Bethenny says Dennis always had feelings for her
- Even while married
- She thinks it is romantic
- I think it is awful
- I love how Dennis looks at Bethenny
- He loves her and you can see it
- Time for Carole to pretend she is young
- This relationship is so over
- Bless them for trying
- Carole speaks of Adam like he is her caretaker
- Carole is talking a lot of shit about Adam
- Carole doesn’t seem to know how old she is
- Tinsley is out for a date with a kid
- I am not watching this
- Cocktail time
- My gums are numb
- Freaking awesome
- Ramona stinks of desperation
- Ramona is dirty
- Literally and figuratively
- Ramona has a hard on for Tom
- Mostly because he doesn’t have a hard on for her
- More wedding planning
- I’m going to fold my laundry
- Time for Dorinda’s event
- John is finally invited to something
- Tinsley talks shit about Bethenny
- Not a smart move
- Bethenny’s imitation of Ramona is perfection
- Bethenny is avoiding Ramona
- Ramona is desperate to see Bethenny
- Bethenny tries to set up Sonja
- He’s already dated her
- Sonja is mean to Tinsley
- Green is not her color
- Tom and Luann arrive
- Bethenny is great
- Ramona goes after the guy Bethenny chose for Sonja
- The thirst is real
- Sonja calls out Ramona for being slutty
- Oy to the vey
- I’m done
- Bethenny meets Tom for the first time
- Bethenny apologizes for causing drama
- Tom ignores the apology and changes the subject
- Nobody is bidding on Dorinda’s silent auction
- Weird group
- People off the street perhaps
- “Charity Whores” is brilliant
- Carole is listening to gossip about Tom
- This is just sad
- Luann looks like a fool
- Poor thing
- I’m done
- I’m drunk
- I’m keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...