Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Captain Morgan
We are back in what they have promised will be explosive. We’ll see, but it looks like we are finally going to get some good stuff. Important to note that I think it is idiotic that Bob is being given a platform. I also think it is ridiculous that Peter is here. Ugh. I’ve had a cocktail, with another one on the way, so here we go.
- Bob is gross to me
- Peter is gross to me
- Todd is invisible
- Bob says an apology is not enough
- He can’t believe what he said
- Say you’re sorry asshole
- He still does not say sorry
- Sheree is forgiving of him
- I can’t
- Bob hasn’t told his kids about hitting their mom?
- Bob is mentally deficient
- Football brain damage perhaps
- Peter would hit Bob, but they’re friends
- Hit him anyway
- Lots of excuses going on here
- Sheree says she wants a friendship with Bob
- Because HE is not where she needs him to be
- That is sad and pathetic and heartbreaking
- Peter says Hawaii was weird
- Peter is clearly angry
- This is awkward
- Cynthia says they broke up for a lot of reasons
- She was resentful of Peter
- She was mad all the time
- She does not handle stress well
- Peter denies sleeping around
- Cynthia went on a date
- Peter is banging lots of people
- He likes someone a whole lot
- Peter will always love Cynthia
- This is creepy to watch
- Over to Riley, she is spending time with her dad
- Brutal storyline
- I wouldn’t have allowed that for one second
- Porsha’s “boyfriend” Todd is not there
- He’s also not her boyfriend
- Come on now Sweetie
- Not buying it
- Cocktail #2 is done
- Make me another!
- Peter is talking under his breath
- He has a hard on for Porsha
- He also has a hard on for Phaedra
- Peter is ready to blow up
- So exciting
- I’m suddenly glad Peter is there
- Porsha’s Todd is a fame whore
- He was never that into her
- Peter leaves the set
- Damn it!
- Come back Peter!!!
- Peter says Phaedra and Porsha are full of shit
- Peter says he wishes Cynthia was stronger
- Peter is bitter
- Oy vey
- Peter is a loser
- I lost sight of it for a second
- Sheree is the bone carrier
- Shamea joins the ladies on the couch
- Pretty girl
- Porsha is no longer talking to Shamea
- Porsha says she never slept with Riley’s dad
- Porsha wants us to know she is not a whore
- Blah, blah, blah
- Porsha feels no loyalty to Shamea
- Blind support of Phaedra though
- She is as dumb as she is pretty
- Porsha is yelling at Kenya to shut up
- Andy is loving it
- So am I
- Kenya calls Porsha Elvis
- I love this show
- Porsha wants Kenya to be done
- Kenya needs to be quiet
- Porsha apologizes to Shamea
- They declare love for each other
- Kandi is not having it
- Kandi wants to talk about the Shamea bi rumors
- Kandi says then Porsha is bi too
- Andy changes the subject real quick
- Time for the Frick and Frack review
- Shamea warns Porsha against Phaedra
- Porsha is too dumb to get it
- Bless her
- Phaedra says she never thought Porsha was dumb
- Phaedra uses Porsha
- Know it
- Phaedra says peeps are jealous of her and Porsha
- Nobody thinks their friendship is genuine
- Shamea tells Porsha to hide her credit cards
- Phaedra tells Shamea to stop lying
- I BELIEVE
- No way Phaedra didn’t know what Apollo was doing
- Not a shot in hell
- Porsha says Phaedra said Kandi was banging Shamea
- Phaedra pretends to be shocked
- It is about to go down
- Shamea shuts up Phaedra
- Phaedra calls Shamea a hooker
- Phaedra and Shamea are yelling over each other
- I’m losing interest
- Get control Andy!
- Phaedra is using plastic surgery groupons
- Porsha is crying
- Shamea calls Phaedra a fraud
- Phaedra calls Shamea a whore
- Phaedra has manipulated Porsha
- I feel sad for her
- She is too weak and too dumb to stand strong
- Time to talk about all the lesbians in Atlanta
- Todd is back
- Kandi admits to hooking up with a few women
- Andy is loving it again
- Porsha is on the defense
- Kandi is not sure why she won’t fell us
- Phaedra denies any part of the rumor mill
- Phaedra’s desire for revenge will be clear in three, two, one
- Word on the street!
- Blah, blah, blah
- Todd throws out that the Feds are still watching
- That’s a wrap!
- Bravo Todd
- They are watching and they will catch another thief
- Know it
- Andy wants to know if they’re homophobic
- Porsha insists she is not homophobic
- Todd confirms Porsha made a proposition
- Porsha denies
- Kandi clarifies it again
- Kandi is holding her own
- Porsha is faltering
- Porsha is also a journalist
- Hang on… choking on my cocktail… laughing too hard
- Porsha says Phaedra told her Kandi wanted to drug her
- There you have it folks
- It was Phaedra all along
- Phaedra thought Kandi called the Feds, so she made shit up
- Phaedra should be fired
- She should also be banned from practicing law
- Next week will be interesting
- I’ll be here, with Jose, keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...