Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 3 Recap
Typos are generously sponsored by Jose Cuervo.
- I was done with this reunion last week
- I was done with Rinna weeks ago
- Years actually
- Rinna is ruining this show
- Kim Richards looks amazing
- Time for her to come back
- Kim gives Rinna back a stuffed bunny
- I LOVE Kim
- Rinna walks off
- Eileen chases after her
- Rinna is a moron
- Eileen is invisible
- Kim goes to Rinna to explain herself
- Rinna wants nothing to do with her
- Rinna is humiliated
- This is what humiliates her?
- Rinna calls Kim sick
- Rinna is mean spirited
- She is also garbage
- Kim calls out Rinna for being Rinna
- Rinna says Kim used her for a storyline
- Kyle steps in and calls Rinna stupid
- Kyle points out it was Kim’s show first
- Dorit says Rinna has a big mouth
- Rinna has no comeback
- She speaks her truth
- Her truth is sociopathic
- Apparently Eden is on the couch
- Who cares?
- Kyle doesn’t know what enabling is
- Bless her heart
- These women are not too bright
- Rinna knew what she said in Mexico
- Rinna must go
- Dorit should get another season
- Rinna swears on his kid’s life
- Karma is watching
- Who does that?
- A sociopath
- Eileen is talking
- Eileen is invisible
- Therefore we can skip over this
- FYI: isn’t it clump not glump?
- Eileen speaks for Rinna
- Blah, blah, blah
- I don’t care about anything Eden or Eileen say
- The E’s are a waste of our time
- Xanax time
- I love Xanax
- No shame
- That bag of pills is embarrassing
- Get a nice pill box!
- Coke time
- Dear Lord
- Rinna is dangerous
- Dangerous and disgusting
- Rinna made Xanax a story
- Rinna has a pill list written down?
- I thought she knew them all?
- Rinna is painfully stupid
- Dorit is a beautiful girl
- Every time Eileen speaks I drink
- Rinna wanted to hurt Dorit
- Rinna wants Harry to love her like PK loves Dorit
- Never gonna happen
- Rinna is “clean and clear’
- Eden and Kim are dismissed
- Eileen is mumbling
- I’m making out with Jose
- Fire Eileen too
- She’s an idiot
- Lisa Vanderpump is everything
- I ain’t got nothing but love for her
- I love Max
- They found his birth mother
- LVP is gorgeous
- She is an angel to so many puppies
- I need to get a dog
- A Vanderpump dog!
- I love Giggy
- Harrison too
- Lisa went naked on Instagram
- Nice for her kids
- Rinna’s girls are pretty
- They are not Gigi and Bella however
- Why so much Rinna?
- NOBODY likes her
- Gigi is classy
- Yolanda is classy
- Rinna is garbage
- That’s a wrap
- Rinna must go
- Eileen must go
- Erika must get back to the old Erika
- Dorit needs to come back
- Kyle is good television
- LVP remains the Queen
- Glad it’s over
- I love you Jose
- Until next season……
- Keep it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...