Real Housewives of New York City Week 3 Recap
Typos are generally provided by a Grey Goose
- I have to leave for the airport
- Bullet points to get it done quickly
- These women are mean
- It is fascinating
- Weekend trip to the Hamptons
- Tinsley’s voice is grating
- Sonja’s attachment to the past is grating
- Dorinda’s complaining is grating
- Luann’s sex toy toilet is interesting
- Carole is staying at Bethenny’s house
- Dorinda is staying at Luann’s house
- Bethenny is gossiping about Sonja’s gossiping
- Sonja needs to move on from the Berkshires
- I’m bored
- Tom is no longer your lover Sonja
- He was probably never your lover
- He was a fuck buddy
- Own it
- Everyone should have one
- Victoria, like her mom, sounds like a man
- Dorinda is really mean
- Sonja danced with a stripper!
- Said nobody ever
- Dorinda can’t pronounce the word content
- Carole and the election is a bore
- Carole is idiotic
- Bethenny confirms as much
- Furs are repulsive
- You’re no longer a Countess Luann
- Move on
- Carole has acupuncture for therapy stress
- She’s so annoying
- I can’t
- Time for a drink
- Bethenny likes pain
- Carole has toe fungus
- Bethenny points out Carole’s crooked teeth
- I love cupping
- Twice a week and love it
- Time for dinner
- I’m ready to be done
- Ramona is delusional
- She’s not friends with Avery’s friends
- Bless her
- Dinner is Bethenny, Dorinda, Luann, Carole, Ramona
- So fake
- No contact sine the reunion
- The election is stressing Carole out
- Bethenny is over Carole’s politics
- Ramona thinks Carole is tool
- Ramona talks about Bethenny’s porn
- Bethenny handles it like a rock star
- Ramona is mentally deficient
- It wasn’t porn, it was boobs
- Ramona’s lips are distracting
- These women are painfully dumb
- Hooray for us
- Bethenny calls out Luann on her lack of manners
- Ramona’s filler is hardening as we watch the scene
- Ramona says Carole can’t get because she has no kids
- Carole says Ramona is like Trump
- Ramona calls Bethenny stupid
- She is smart in business but socially inept
- Bethenny tells Luann she doesn’t care about her opinion
- Ramona and Luann are now attacking Bethenny
- They call her a witch and wicked
- Bethenny leaves
- Bethenny is a baby
- She also forgets her own vicious tongue
- Sonja is staying with another friend
- She has Tinsley with her
- They are not entertaining as a team
- Oh well
- Things are getting ugly in the Hamptons
- Ramona, Luann and Dorinda are having lunch
- Bethenny does not play fair
- Dorinda is talking shit about Sonja
- Sonja needs to grow up
- Dorinda needs to grow up
- Sonja is going to get butchered
- Dorinda is the butcher
- Sonja says she’s moved on from the Berkshires
- I call bullshit
- Sonja cannot save herself on this one
- The Hamptons needs a colorist
- Blonde isn’t for everyone
- Bethenny is skipping Ramona’s
- Dorinda has a mobster stalking Sonja
- Dorinda looks like a fool right now
- Are these women ever embarrassed?
- Oy vey with this behavior
- I’ll be back next week
- Drunk, but keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...