Real Housewives of Atlanta Finale Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Absolute.
This show is finally over. Zit has been a struggle to stick with it because there were no storylines, but we did it! I would like to thank Jose Cuervo for making this blog, and all the blogs for this season, possible. It has been a pleasure to drink you and I look forward to joining you for the reunion. I am in London this week and have Atlanta, Beverly Hills and New York City to get through so buckle up and enjoy the bullet points of what will perhaps be my final blog for Atlanta. To be clear, unless Nene comes back I am done. Atlanta needs Nene to lure me back.
- Sheree’s house is beautiful
- It is not done
- It is way too busy a street for my taste
- It is also very close to other houses
- Five years of the same storyline
- I’m over it
- Kandi and Riley are having dinner with her dad
- Kandi should NEVER have done this
- Riley is just not that into her Dad
- This is painful to watch
- Riley is beautiful
- I’m skipping over this bullshit
- Phaedra is helping Johnny sue Kandi
- Without legally helping him
- Phaedra is a sociopath
- She cannot be trusted
- She is not a Southern Bell
- She had a hand in Apollo’s crimes
- I’m skipping over this too
- I am starting my second drink
- Sheree is having a housewarming
- Her house is not done
- Porsha is visiting her Dad’s grave
- If there are no tears, it is not crying
- Porsha is unappealing
- This won’t help
- I’m skipping over his too
- Kandi finds out about the lawsuit
- Phaedra does not know how to dress
- Dwight looks good
- Sheree’s house is huge
- Why does she need this much house?
- Porsha’s boyfriend has forgiven her extortion
- Sheree’s mom is stunning
- Sheree’s outfit is not working for me
- This party is so fake
- These women are so fake
- This show is so slow
- Cynthia and Peter are creepy
- They always were
- Everyone is talking shot about everyone
- Kim and Kroy arrive
- Blah, blah, blah
- My friend Justin is there and he is gorgeous
- Sheree looks good as a redhead
- Kim has had A LOT of work done
- A LOT
- A LOT
- Kenya goes looking for trouble
- She’ll find it in three, two, one….
- Kandi says hi to Kim
- Kim is a twat
- Sheree is pissed people saw her basement
- Kenya is being a bitch
- Kim goes after Kenya
- Kenya fires back
- How old are these bitches?
- Too old for this shit
- Porsha is trying to sound like Nene
- Not working
- Phaedra is learning about Apollo’s girlfriend
- She’s not a good enough actress to act surprised
- Cynthia talks alone to Peter
- He’s not interested in her anymore
- She is thirsty
- Kandi talks to Phaedra
- It is so stupid and weird
- I don’t get Kandi
- Phaedra is pathological
- This season was a waste of time
- The reunion will be everything
- Shit is going down in the ATL
- I’ll be back to keep it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days of Awe, we now celebrate in joy. On...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...