Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap Catch Up of Weeks 9, 10 & 11
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo and a Grey Goose.
Oy vey I’m so far behind! I was too busy in London to blog, but that won’t happen again because catching up is brutal! My RHOA blog has been posted and is up to date, not it’s time to tackle Beverly Hills. I am going to bullet point the past few weeks, will then blog the new episode tonight. I’ve got Jose by my side, but it’s a lot of show to watch. Wish me and my liver good luck!
- Kyle is throwing a big party
- Gatsby themed
- At a property in Malibu
- It’s a big commercial for Mauricio
- Great house
- Gross schlep
- LVP says she isn’t coming
- She’s coming
- Rinna is having a BBQ
- Harry is making pie
- I call bullshit
- Those are store bough pie crusts
- Get over yourselves
- Rinna is a moron
- I just can’t with her
- Bad editing in BH
- Eden arrives
- She is odd but interesting
- More odd than interesting
- Dorit arrives
- Fake hair and fake accents, check!
- Kyle and Camille arrive
- I’d like Camille back full time
- Erika is fabulous
- Rinna’s kids love Erika
- Who doesn’t?
- They are pretty
- Not too bright
- Bless them
- Eden does not speak for all addicts
- Or recovering addicts
- Eden does not fit in here
- Eden is telling Kyle shit about Kim
- Kyle is over it
- Everyone is over it
- Rinna is a bad person
- Everyone bails on Eden
- Kyle is very likeable today
- I’m done with the BBQ
- Dorit is working out
- I’m done with the working out
- Erika is reading at Y&R
- I’m making out with Jose
- Everyone is dressed up
- Off to the party
- Erika wins the costume competition
- Erika is perfection
- The party is outside
- There are no heaters
- Kim and Kyle are chatting
- Eden runs over
- Enough with Eden
- Eden is mentally unstable
- Bless her
- One season for Eden
- Rinna needs a sandwich
- Kim calls out Eden on her crap
- I love Kim
- Kim should replace Eden
- Right now
- Eden throws everyone under the bus
- Rinna is thrown first
- LVP shows up
- We knew she would
- Rinna is nauseating
- PK hits on Erika
- Erika drops the C word
- I love Erika
- LVP scolds Eden
- I’m loving LVP these days
- More commercials for The Agency
- Group trip to Mexico
- Eden is visiting with LVP
- LVP’s closet is everything
- Eden requested the visit
- We’re jumping between conversations
- Rinna and Kyle
- Eden and LVP
- Kyle asks Rinna about Rinna
- Kyle things Even is annoying
- Rinna is blowing smoke up Kyle’s ass
- Eden throws Rinna under the bus
- Rinna is pathological
- She is also sociopathic
- Rinna is playing dumb
- Not really playing
- She’s so dumb
- LVP pieces it all together
- I now feel back for Eden
- I take back 50% of what I’ve written
- I blame Jose for the other 50%
- Eden tells LVP she can tell Kyle
- Eden is okay
- Damaged, but okay
- Dorit’s kids are gorgeous
- Her accent does he kids no favors
- I love Dorit’s kids
- Rinna is whoring her kids
- They are not the Hadid sisters
- Nice try though
- Rinna can’t pronounce Hilfiger
- Dear lord
- She is painful
- I want to be Erika Girardi
- I don’t get Erika Jayne
- Mexico looks fabulous
- We see a history of Rinna being a troll
- Rinna’s kids just aren’t that into her
- Hadid wanna be
- I’m done with them
- Skipping the modelling lesson
- Eileen is in therapy
- I don’t believe in televised therapy
- The women go jet skiing
- Erika is EVERYTHING on a jet ski
- Camille is a great mom
- Rinna, not so much
- I can’t listen to Rinna anymore
- I’m skipping and having a shot
- LVP tells Kyle about Eden
- Eden and Rinna’s part in her stacks
- Kyle is livid
- LVP is loving it all
- I would too
- Kyle and LVP tell the group about Rinna
- Rinna and Eileen arrive tomorrow
- Mexico might run out of tequila
- Dorit thinks LVP’s hands are dirty
- Shit will hit the fan
- Three weeks in one blog is brutal
- I cannot drink another sip
- Just kidding
- Rinna arrives and nobody cares
- Everyone is off to the Agency commercial
- I mean party
- Rinna is a dumbass
- Eileen has diarrhea
- Not funny
- But funny
- Erika tries to help Rinna
- Waste of her time
- Rinna foes to Kyle
- At her party?
- Kyle tells Rinna what she heard
- Rinna is idiotic
- Deny, deny, deny
- Rinna says she never said it
- We see Rinna say it
- Does Rinna think we’re dumb?
- Rinna is lying
- It is hilarious
- LVP is fabulous
- Eileen is not needed here
- Rinna should be fired
- LVP is calling Rinna on her shit
- I love me some LVP
- LVP is willing Rinna to come clean
- She can’t do it
- Rinna leaves in fake tears
- Someone should push her down some stairs
- Rinna “cries” she wants to go home
- If there are no tears, IT IS NOT CRYING
- Rinna is making a fool out of herself
- Digging herself a massive grave
- Eileen needs to poop
- I cannot stand Rinna
- Is Erika buying this bullshit?
- Come on!
- Erika is lovely
- Rinna is a snake
- Rinna is still digging
- She WAS NOT crying!
- Erika wills Rinna to come clean
- She still won’t do it
- Rinna does “doesn’t remember” what she said
- Erika is now begging Rinna to fess up
- Rinna won’t do it
- PK is crude
- Rinna calls Harry for support
- Blah, blah, blah
- I’m skipping this scripted bullshit
- Eden is visiting with her mom
- Beverly Sassoon loos FREAKING AWESOME
- She is as pretty as ever
- Eden needs to shut up about her family
- She’s airing dirty laundry
- Not cool
- Beverly appears to think Eden is lame
- Bless her
- Beverly tells Eden to move on and let go
- I’m done here
- Dorit calls her kids
- They cry
- They are too young for a call
- This is sad
- LVP and Ken are leaving
- She has dogs to save
- Bravo LVP
- LVP is up
- I thought she was leaving?
- Lying bitch
- Rinna needs to be fired
- For real
- Time for a boat trip
- I’m ready to be done
- Rinna is ridiculous
- Eileen is ridiculous
- Rinna blames LVP for her problems
- Horrible editing
- Time to jump off the boat
- So much screeching
- Dorit reminds me of Brittany Murphy
- Rinna humps the table
- My. God.
- FIRE RINNA
- I’m begging you
- I’m drunk
- I’m all caught up
- I’m keeping it real
I lead a schizophrenic professional life. When I work on the weekly paper, I’m a different person than when I work on our website. With...
I remember when I was as a child on Yom Kippur, holding my mother’s hand and squinting at her prayer book: Who shall perish by...
As I prepare for this Yom Kippur, when we stand before the Judge of Truth, open the ledger of our deeds and recite our confessions...
Doing Better in 5779 Ben Shapiro has an interesting assessment that I think applies to all of us in journalism, especially those who must also...
As my 9-year-old son recently prepared to return to school, we knew there would be a couple of boys in his fourth-grade class whom he...
Less than a year ago, I decided it was high time for me to visit Hebron. After all, Hebron is the world’s oldest Jewish city,...
Two years ago, I met Steven, 72, when he walked into the JFS Freda Mohr Center on Fairfax Boulevard asking for help from the Jewish...
I’ve never liked the word “sin.” I prefer the Hebrew translation “khet,” which more or less means a mistake. It’s time we acknowledged how much...
This is the sixth of six weekly columns by Rabbi Zimmerman leading up to Yom Kippur. When our children were little, my husband and I...
On the eve of Yom Kippur, Sept. 17, my friend Roseanne Barr and I will join in a public discussion on repentance and forgiveness at...
Most Israelis spend their post-military stint backpacking, partying, traveling, meeting new people and basically living life with hedonistic abandon. Not Matan Pertman. While vacationing in...
In a study on Israel-Diaspora relations not long ago, a pop quiz was included to test the participants’ knowledge about “the other side.” American Jews...
For many Jews, the Days of Awe are the one time of year to experience prayer services. An essential part of those services is the...
When I first learned how to recite The confessional prayers — Head bowed slightly, tight hand In a fist against my heart With each whispered word —...
Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist One Question, Five Voices: How do we make an atonement that lasts? Miriam Yerushalmi Director of SANE (Soulful Advice for a New...
As an American chef in a foreign service post, I feel that part of my job description is to make fellow expats feel as if,...
The lunch rush is quieting down during a weekday afternoon at Mizlala in Sherman Oaks. The restaurant’s casual, intimate space contrasts with the steady thrum...
Standing in the middle of her Century City penthouse with sweeping views of Los Angeles, Dina Leeds told 40 assembled female community leaders, “We take...
During the Second Lebanon War in 2006, Israeli Defense Forces tank commander Ron Weinreich was paralyzed from the waist down after a building collapsed on...
What happens when you merge a 2,000-year-old fortress in the Old City of Jerusalem with some of the hottest minds of the 21st-century Startup Nation? ...
You’re never too young to start changing the world. It’s this thinking that propelled a 27-year-old MIT graduate to co-found Founders Bootcamp for teenagers last...
The 38th annual Chabad “To Life” telethon on Labor Day weekend raised more than $3.6 million for Chabad West Coast, according to Rabbi Simcha Backman,...
Mandy Patinkin won his first Emmy Award 23 years ago for “Chicago Hope,” and has been nominated several times since, including nods in 2013, 2014,...
Beloved by critics and viewers since it premiered on Amazon in November 2017, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” a show about a 1950s housewife-turned-standup comic, exceeded...
William Shakespeare’s classic tragedy “Romeo and Juliet” gains extra emotional and historical resonance in director Shira Dubrovner’s staging at The Group Rep at the Lonny...
On our first trip to Israel, we traveled via Rome to Jerusalem. At the hotel in Rome, we needed to get a converter from the...
Find out what's happening in Los Angeles this week. Events include Paddleboarding Prayer, Hiking, charity, Tashlich and a talk with Roseanne Barr. Friday Sept. 14...
Steven Baum died Aug. 13 at 69. Survived by wife Frieda; daughter Jennie (Gregory) Sloan; sons Jeremy, Michael (Monique), Benjamin; 5 grandchildren; sisters Lorrie (David)...
While the story of Jonah and the Whale is read primarily on Yom Kippur, its lesson of mercy is timeless and applicable all year long....
Steve Greenberg’s cartoon of the week for the September 14, 2018 issue of the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles.
The heart of rock ’n’ roll is still beating in San Diego, where Jonathan A. Abrams is part of the team supplying the pump. A...