Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Weeks 6 & 7 Recap
Typos are generously provided by Jose Cuervo.
With this blog I will be caught up on all my Housewives recaps. Two hours of Atlanta almost sent me into a coma, so I am hoping Beverly Hills has been able to find a storyline that does not include Erika’s vagina while I was away. Probably not, but a girl can dream. I’ve Jose with me tonight and we are ready. By ready of course I mean I am going to do a shot every time they talk about Erika’s vag, so please pray for my liver while reading. Enjoy a double dose of bullet points.
– Eileen is a gossiping bitch
– Dorit’s accent makes my back spasm
– Eileen is paranoid
– Not a good look
– Dorit feels picked on
– Eileen just can’t help herself
– We’re talking about Erika’s vag
– Shot #1
– Dorit isn’t English
– Dorit wishes she were English
– Camille should come back fulltime
– Everyone is jealous of Erika’s vag
– Kyle is having a game night
– No good can come of that
– Eileen holds grudges
– Please stop talking Eileen
– Kyle needs a more impressive house
– Kim is back!
– Kim looks gorgeous
– Kyle is a twat to Kim
– Not buying the goodness
– I call bullshit on Kyle
– Kyle thinks Kim shoplifted her dress
– Kyle is a bitch
– I’m not sure about Eden
– Too early to tell
– Loved her Dad though
– Eden is into crystals
– Oy vey
– Rinna is on Eden like white on rice
– Rinna makes my eye twitch
– Eden is sober
– Rinna is an idiot
– An idiot
– Eden is talking shit about her dead parents
– Not cool
– No storyline for Eden
– Erika is making a video
– Good for her
– Not a storyline though
– Kyle is flashbacking
– Kyle needs Brandi to be interesting
– Everyone has arrived to game night
– Being late is super rude
– LVP chats up Kim
– Eileen needs to gossip like she needs air
– Rinna is dirty
– Kim should stay away from the garbage
– Rinna is garbage
– Kim sitting across from Rinna is bullshit
– Rinna and Eileen are mean girls
– I want to punch Rinna in the face
– Gosh darn it
– I’m skipping over the games
– I just can’t
– Dorit has a crush on Eden
– Hey Dorit, you’re NOT BRITISH
– Dorit is now hitting on Eden
– PK must want a new vagina
– Bless him
– Eden is not a lesbian
– Eden would bang Erika before Dorit
– We all would Eden
– Eileen is gossiping again
– I need Eileen to go home now
– We’re back onto Erika’s vag
– Shot #2
– Eileen goes after Dorit again
– Dear Lord
– STFU Eileen
– Vagina again
– Shot #3
– Dorit is over the attacking
– Kyle is an idiot
– As a housewife and on Celebrity Apprentice
– Kyle is gross
– Don’t be friends with Kyle
– She is horrible at friendship
– Dorit is calling Eileen out
– Eileen is being ridiculous
– Does anyone care about this?
– Kim is awesome
– She also doesn’t wear panties
– Best line of the night
– Time for Rinna to gang up on Dorit
– Dorit says Eileen and Rinna are a tag team
– Eileen is offended
– Eileen is also stupid
– Dorit is holding her own
– Kim now tells Rinna she is as snake
– Not really, but you know what I mean
– Kim is calm and Rinna is mental
– Good for Kim
– Rinna should be fired
– Kim says she did not say anything about Harry
– She really didn’t
– Rinna is really bitchy
– I wonder if Harry’s boyfriend is bitchy too
– Kim wants an apology from Rinna
– Move on already
– Sweet Jesus
– Rinna wants to talk about Kim’s arrest
– Dirty low blow
– Rinna is garbage
– Everyone is grossed out by Rinna and tells her
– Rinna is walking off
– Kim is not backing down
– Rinna is being a tool
– Eden steps in to help Kim
– Blah, blah, blah
– This is now therapy and I’m done
– Kim should shoot Rinna right now
– Let he apology go Kim
– She does not mean it
– Fake apology in three….two…one
– Kim accepts Rinna’s bullshit
– Video shoot time for Erika
– She’s beautiful
– I’m not offended by her videos
– Bitches be offended
– Rinna and Eileen go to watch the video shoot
– Rinna is a hypocritical twat
– Dorit’s accent makes me itchy
– PK has colored his hair
– Dorit is silly
– Kyle wants us to know she is rich
– They are showing us a house in Malibu
– LVP wants a grandbaby
– She wants to be called Nanny Pinky
– Eden and Rinna go shopping
– Eden has hitched to the wrong horse
– We’re jumping from Kyle and LVP to Rinna and Eden
– I hate the jumping
– Kyle is weak
– Todd should have no opinion here
– LVP says Rinna was inappropriate
– Kyle refuses to support her sister
– Kyle is horrible to Kim
– Eden did not like Kyle
– Eden’s voice sounds just like Brandi
– Rinna loves that Eden doesn’t like Kyle
– Rinna says Kim is not sober
– Oh. Me. God.
– I officially hate Rinna
– Rinna says Kyle is Kim’s enabler
– Rinna should be fired
– Rinna is mentally unstable
– Rinna says Kim could die any day
– I am now laughing at Rinna
– Erika is performing in Greece
– Kyle is going to Greece with Erika
– Eden, Kyle and Eden are lunching
– Eden is out of her mind
– Kyle is not digging Eden
– Kyle doesn’t like to talk about Kim
– I don’t dig Eden anymore
– Why is Kim’s sobriety a storyline?
– Dear Lord
– Fuck off Rinna
– LVP makes me want a dog
– Max wants to know his biological mom
– LVP is emotional about it
– I can’t imagine how she must feel
– Did LVP just says he was in her 60’s?
– Yes, she did
– LVP is crying talking about getting Max
– I am now crying
– Max is a lovely young mam
– Kyle and Erika are in Greece
– Back to Erika’s vag
– Shot #4
– My liver is tired
– Dorit has a lot of help
– Yet she is always holding her kids
– Does not add up
– Bless her
– Dorit invites Eileen to lunch
– Dorit invites Rinna to join them for lunch
– Dorit means well
– I think
– Good luck to her
– Rinna says she is hungry all the time
– Hungry for fame and money, not food
– Dorit says she was drunk at game night
– Does not apologize for her behavior though
– The accent is killing me
– Dorit doesn’t get the constant attack by Eileen
– Eileen is calm
– Dorit is calm
– Rinna is chomping at the bit
– Dorit doesn’t let people talk
– Eileen diffuses Dorit by saying sorry
– Eileen is sneaky
– The air is cleared with Dorit, Eileen and Rinna
– I call bullshit
– Dorit will be a one season girl
– Unless LVP goes to bat for her
– My liver is going on strike
– I’ll be back next week to keep it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...