Real Housewives of Atlanta Weeks 9 & 10 Recap
Typos are generously provided by Jose Cuervo and the support of Grey Goose.
Hello! I’ve been in London for work and therefore fallen a bit behind, so I am going to bullet point the last two episodes with Jose by my side. I am also joined this evening by Captain Morgan and a grey goose. It’s going to be fast and dirty so make yourselves a drink because I’m going in. Here we go!
– Are dogs a storyline now?
– Kenya’s dogs are cute
– Cynthia’s dog is everything
– I don’t care about Matt
– Blah, blah, blah
– Still no storylines
– Peter and Todd are hanging out
– Who the hell cares?
– Peter is getting a new car
– Small penis is my guess
– Peter invited Kenya to a party
– He did not invite Cynthia
– Kenya should have said no
– Kenya is taking Cynthia
– Cynthia is an idiot
– It must be hard to be so dumb
– Kandi needs a new decorator
– Her house hurts my eyes
– Kandi is rehashing last week
– It was boring the first time
– Porsha is moving out
– Porsha is moving in with her mom
– Get an apartment!
– Porsha is also dumb
– Who told Sheree that jumpsuit works?
– Who told Sheree that wig worked?
– Who will buy Sheree’s book?
– Dear Lord make it stop
– Bedroom Kandi is fabulous
– Kandi is a money whore
– Kandi is a bitch
– Kandi has issues
– Probably from all the threesomes
– Makes a girl tired I guess
– Porsha is banging at her mom’s house
– I can’t with this storyline
– I can smell Porsha’s desperation
– Her mom can’t hear them?
– Or the camera crew?
– Sheree and Bob hurt my eyes
– Sheree is also dumb
– Time for Phaedra to blow smoke
– Kandi fired Johnny
– Johnny wants to sue Kandi
– Johnny goes to Phaedra
– I call bullshit
– Cynthia is crashing peter’s party
– Oh. My. God. She. Is. Dumb.
– Time for Kenya to humiliate Matt
– Kenya approves Matt going to Peter’s event
– Kenya is a dumbass
– Kenya is in an abusive relationship
– Kenya is also an abuser
– Oy vey
– Cynthia and Peter should still bone
– Cynthia tells Peter Kenya is not coming
– I’m grossed out by this whole thing
– Kenya turns up
– Of course she did
– Matt turns up
– Matt hits Kenya’s driver
– Matt is mental
– Kenya is mental
– This storyline is mental
– Peter invites Cynthia over
– She shoots him down
– Phaedra is pretending to care
– Bless her
– Still waiting on a storyline
– Marlo has turned up
– I’m tired already
– Where the hell is Nene?
– Does Marla tuck?
– Sheree need Marlo for a story?
– Marlo now hates Kenya
– Sheree is a twat
– Kenya is out of control with Matt
– How much is he getting paid?
– Not enough to ruin his life like this
– Matt has vandalized Kenya’s home
– Cynthia is moving
– Not in with her mother
– Cynthia didn’t really get the lake house
– I knew it
– Remember when Kim Fields was on?
– Me neither
– Kenya has gone to see Phaedra
– Kenya needs to stop with Matt
– Enough already
– Kenya is squeezing out a tear
– She might pee herself
– This show is painful to watch
– Cynthia wants to move in with Kandi
– Kenya wants to move in with Kandi
– Kandi doesn’t do anything for free
– Phaedra’s pop up shop is lame
– Phaedra has no storyline
– This group scares me a little bit
– Porsha’s pixie wig is beautiful
– Cynthia is having flashbacks
– Make it stop
– Kenya fake apologizes to Marlo
– Marlo is not accepting it
– Kenya is holding her own
– Marlo is looking to rumble
– Phaedra raised $7500
– Jose hates this show
– Captain Morgan slept through it
– Grey Goose is giving me therapy
– We will see you next week
– We will be keeping it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...