Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 3 Recap
Typos are lovingly provided by Jose Cuervo.
I have plans tonight for dinner with friends and so in the interest of time I am going to bullet point this week in record time because there is a bar with a Cosmo waiting for me. Tis the season to consume adult beverages so buckle up because I have tequila and I'm going in.
– Rinna has Hadid wannabe kids
– Rinna is a wannabe herself
– I can’t handle this storyline
– Rinna is going to NYC to whore out her kids
– Kyle is already in NYC with her daughter Sofia
– Kyle is filled to the brim
– Kyle screeches too much
– Kyle’s laugh is painfully fake
– LVP is at Dorit’s house
– People go to her so I’m not buying this
– LVP lives in BH so Dorit is out of her way
– Dorit has fake hair to match her accent
– Erika Jayne needs to retire
– LVP and Dorit are now in BH shopping
– Dorit’s house was scripted bullshit
– LVP’s boobs look good
– This woman is 60 and fabulous
– The fake accent hurts my ears
– I just had a shot of tequila
– I lied, I had two
– Kyle is opening another store in NYC
– Don’t get it
– Rinna makes my eye twitch
– Kyle’s hair is fantastic
– Rinna talks shit about Harry Hamlin
– It probably annoys his boyfriend
– Dorit’s kids are gorgeous
– Dorit says it is too hot in the park for her baby
– Dorit is wearing a leather coat and scarf
– Dorit’s son has speaking issues
– Maybe he can’t understand her accent?
– I like Dorit
– I love Dorit with her kids
– Eileen is at her mom’s house
– This is breaking my heart
– Losing a parent sucks ass
– Eileen has a brilliant colorist
– I can’t tell if Eileen is fake crying
– We may be watching Ashley Abbott
– This scripted stuff makes my lower back hurt
– My condolences to Eileen and her family
– Wiping away fake tears is hilarious to me
– The modelling storyline is stupid
– Gigi and Bella are perfection
– Rinna is not funny
– Someone should tell her
– I’ll do it
– Rinna, you’re not funny
– Stop laughing at nothing
– I don’t care about Rinna’s vag
– Rinna likes to be naked in front of kids
– From the mouths of babes
– Back to LVP, it is Ken’s birthday
– LVP blew Ken in the car as a gift
– LVP is hilarious and it is not about being English
– She should own it
– Funny as shit
– LVP is buying Max an apartment
– Pandora got a house
– I like Max
– I like LVP the mother
– Rinna is screeching again
– Rinna is an idiot
– Kyle is trying really hard to be cool
– Rinna is really, really, really thirsty
– Rinna is not that connected to her kids
– I see a pole in some futures
– Just saying
– Why not take your kids to QVC?
– I just can’t with Rinna
– She is painfully unlikeable
– Eileen is going to therapy
– Televised therapy pisses me off
– The death in Eileen’s life is staggering
– Eileen is talking shit about her parents
– They are dead and so this is gross
– Everyone is back in LA
– Time for a party at PUMP
– Kyle is wearing the wrong underwear
– I want to impale myself
– Kyle is selling us her show
– Don’t care
– Erika stops Kyle from talking
– Bravo Erika
– LVP and PK are hilarious
– Erika is offended
– LVP reminds her they are English
– Erika tells them they are in America
– Dorit pukes fake accent all over Erika
– Erika reminds Dorit she is from Connecticut
– I am loving this moment
– Dorit is kissing Erika’s ass
– PK is trying to engage
– Erika is being aloof
– LVP tries to lighten things up
– LVP asks Erika to give Kyle some underwear
– Erika is not wearing any underwear
– PK is checking out Erika’s vag
– Dorit does not like Erika
– Erika Jayne should help Erika Girardi out more
– Cut to the next day with Dorit and PK
– PK was digging Erika’s vag
– PK noticed Erika’s vag early and was into it
– PK says he was uncomfortable
– Dorit asks if he was turned on
– Dorit is now obsessed with Erika’s vag
– I’m off to drink
– This show is painful but funny
– I’m getting vodka for next week
– That will keep it real
For much of Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky’s talk last Shabbat afternoon on “Speaking Truth to Power,” I got really pumped up. The leader of Bnai David...
It was fitting that a panel discussion I recently attended — titled, “Politically Homeless in the Age of Extremes” — took place on Bleecker Street...
I spent my Rosh Hashanah this year in Uman, Ukraine, where a remarkable Jewish phenomenon continues to unfold: the Rosh Hashanah pilgrimage to the grave...
[caption id="attachment_239170" align="aligncenter" width="1800"] Photo from Wilderness Torah[/caption] By During Sukkot — zman simchateinu — everything we acknowledged with awe and trepidation during the Days...
It goes without saying that in every profession there is a hierarchy — a system where those in authority wield varying degrees of power over...
At this moment, I can see the sky through the holes in my roof. That’s not because I’m celebrating the holiday of Sukkot early. It’s...
It wasn’t exactly the pampering honeymoon I’d had in mind. With no electricity, no running water and no bathroom to speak of, this was about...
How do you solve a problem like Jeremy Corbyn? I just returned from England, and everyone is concerned. An anti-Zionist prime minister might be elected,...
It is not easy to ditch orthodoxies — and not always advisable. This is as true for the political arena as it is for religion....
One of my closest friends from childhood, who is of Russian descent, was recently at my 3-year-old daughter’s birthday party here in Los Angeles. After...
I pray that I will find humility When I’m sure I am right. I pray that I will find compassion When my heart feels indifference....
One question, five answers. Edited by Salvador Litvak, Accidental Talmudist If you could invite anyone to your sukkah, who would it be? Rivkah Slonim Education Director, the Rohr...
By the time sukkot rolls around, many home cooks may be feeling burned out from the constant stream of preparations they have been making for...
During Sukkot, we gather with in our temporary structures (sukkot) meant to recall those used by the children of Israel after they left Egypt and...
Sukkahs are governed by laws of halachah. They need to cast more shade than they allow in sunlight. Walls that move in the wind are...
Act.il, a smartphone app that urges its users to take action against online anti-Semitic content, has received a $190,000 grant from the Jewish Community Foundation...
Editor’s note: Over Rosh Hashanah, local rabbis spoke on a variety of topics, but three in particular took aim at the policies of President Donald...
An airplane encounters severe turbulence midflight and lands safely. When the passengers disembark, they’re astonished to discover that five years have passed. This intriguing scenario...
As a skinny teenager growing up in a working-class neighborhood southeast of London where Jews were the minority, Steve Spiro was beaten and bullied on...
Every year, 1,700 of the best and brightest high school students from 80 countries compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At stake...
New Year, New Questions Another wonderful editor’s note (“Happy New Questions,” Sept. 7). It is an invitation to readers to ask themselves even the toughest...
“My prognosis for the Jewish future is grim,” announces Tal Keinan at the very outset of “God Is In the Crowd: Twenty-First Century Judaism” (Spiegel...
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles has honored Annette and Leonard Shapiro with its 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. At a gala dinner on Sept....
Debra Agam died Aug. 25 at 63. Survived by daughter Karen (Dan Freedman) Agam Macarah; son Nathan (Kimberly); 5 grandchildren; mother Ruth Fine; sister Cricket...
I have to confess that when it comes to decorating the sukkah, I like to hang large garlands. They make a much bigger impact than...
After years of working in advertising, Michele Prince decided to go back to school to pursue a joint master’s degree in social work and Jewish...
Events this week include Trybal gatherings, Volunteer fairs, honey tasting and events for Sukkot. THU SEP 27 [caption id="attachment_239313" align="aligncenter" width="900"] Bari Weiss[/caption] Bari Weiss New...